What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Invisibles (1 Viewer)

bryhamm

Footballguy
In the immortal words of Randy Quaid's character in Independence Day ... "I'm baaaaaack"

That's right boys and girls, I'm back doing the weekly invisibles. Instead of creating a new thread each week, I will post the link in here on Monday's and date it.

Please remember to put your answers and/or hints in spoiler tags so as not to ruin it for anyone else.

Let's kick it off with the 2/28 invisible:

I only have #2 and #7 at a quick glance

Frank Whaley stuck in a Target store with Jennifer Connelly and her gigantic boobs

hint for #3

something large happening somewhere small.

Last edited by a moderator:
Real spoilers, not clues, for 1, 2, 3, 5, & 7

#1 The Return of the King

#2 The 10 Commandments

#3 Big Trouble in Little China

#5 The Perfect Storm

#7 Unstoppable

I sweat I've seen #8 before.

Guessing on something here:

I think it's Adam Sandler, but I don't know which movie.

Coppola directs Matt Dillon, Mickey Rourke, his newphew, Dennis Hopper, Chris Penn, and Laurence Fishburne

Real spoilers, not clues, for 1, 2, 3, 5, & 7

#1 The Return of the King

#2 The 10 Commandments

#3 Big Trouble in Little China

#5 The Perfect Storm

#7 Unstoppable
:wub:

For #1, have to put in the whole title. That tripped me up.

Only one film I know of about a midget and a railroad... the title of this film is his job... he works at a train depot, and he's not James Bond.

That's a guy in a mask behind the undies... they're looking for the parody film, not the original

2,3,4,5 at a quick glance

Hints:

2. The tool man meets Star Trek

3. Yeah, let's make a sequel to a compute game movie some 20 years later

4. Could you hack your own arm off?

5. Code Red

I think I got 1, 3, 4, and 8

1 - An island of cameras?

3 - Jeff Bridges reboot

4 - Aron Ralston

8 - I don't think you can catch me
:shrug:

Stumped by #7. Looks like a guy in a hospital. Tried Awakenings and One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, no dice.

1 - An island of cameras?3 - Jeff Bridges reboot4 - Aron Ralston 8 - I don't think you can catch me

Having trouble with your first clue it isn't the Scorsese film and I am not sure which other one your clue refers too.

1 - An island of cameras?3 - Jeff Bridges reboot4 - Aron Ralston 8 - I don't think you can catch me
Having trouble with your first clue it isn't the Scorsese film and I am not sure which other one your clue refers too.
I got it wrong then :bag: You can check if you're right before you post... just type the name in the box and hit submit, it'll say "1 of 8 correct" if you got it, 0 otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread