What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Consensus PPR Dynasty Rankings- WR 12 (1 Viewer)

Consensus PPR Dynasty Rankings- WR 112

• Total voters

loqutis

Footballguy
Consensus PPR Dynasty Rankings- WR 11

1. Calvin Johnson

2. Larry Fitzgerald

3. AJ Green

4. Hakeem Nicks

5. Julio Jones

6. Andre Johnson

7. Mike Wallace

8. Greg Jennings

9. Dez Bryant

10. Brandon Marshall

11. Kenny Britt

On the List Next

Sidney Rice

Jacoby Ford

Denarius Moore

Marcus Colston

Last edited by a moderator:
Britt is only 23 years old still, people are writing him off for getting hurt. People wont give him any respect until he turns in a solid season. I understand the hesistancy based on his injury history.

But at the same time that makes him a possible buy low, he turns in a season full of what we saw in the first two games last year ( Through two games, he had 14 catches for 271 yards and 3 tds )

Project that over a full season and we are looking at 112 catches, 2168 yards, and 24 tds and he is the top WR.

I realize you cant just assume that type of production will continue,or in Britts case that he will play all 16 games. So lets throw away 800 yards and 10 tds and 30 catches just for fun.

82 Catches, 1368 Yards, 14 tds

Roughly 302.5 Fantasy Points in a ppr setting ( of course dif formats will vary) But using one of my basic ppr formats 6pt TD, 1 pt ppr, 10 yards per point. He would have ended up as the #3 WR last year behind welker and calvin.

The future is bright for him, you just have to have the cahonas to roll the dice on what could be something big.

Gotta be Welker or Roddy here. I voted for Roddy. The other one should be the next pick.

2-3 more seasons of top-10 WR points should be all you are looking for here, IMO.

Any thoughts to taking out guys if they fail to get a single vote? At the time of writing this, there are more guys with no votes than guys with votes.

'gandalas said:
Gotta be Welker or Roddy here. I voted for Roddy. The other one should be the next pick.2-3 more seasons of top-10 WR points should be all you are looking for here, IMO.
This is how I see it too. They are both PPR monsters and very consistent.

Went Welker because I like his situation, but Roddy was very close. I don't get the Maclin hype, you guys can have him, I'll take an elite PPR WR like Welker.

Any thoughts to taking out guys if they fail to get a single vote? At the time of writing this, there are more guys with no votes than guys with votes.
The previous polls had about nine guys and people were suggesting more options. So i went ahead and added more If they don't get a vote it's no biggie. It's just not their turn. Anyone else I add to the list will receive minimal votes as well. I've never put a new name on the list and by shocked with a landslide victory by that guy.

Users who are viewing this thread