What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which 1st place prize are you opting for? (1 Viewer)

Da Gildz

Footballguy
Just curious what most are doing, im still undecided.

They offer:

1) 1,500 in cash

2) 3 entries into next years' contest + $500 cash

3) Entry into FFPC Main Event ($1,650 value)

What say u ?

Was going with the cash option but might choose the 3-pack plus $500. Although the main event option is attractive since it's worth an extra $150, this was my first year doing this and I would like to see consistent success at this level before taking a chance with one team for that much money. I won one out of three leagues and made the championship round in two but could very well have just gotten lucky. Does anyone know if they still issue a 1099 with the latter two options?

If you are able to write off the cash portion from other entries (against entry fees) then I think its a no brainer you take the cash but if its taxable the other two options make a lot of sense.

I was thinking cash but now that I won $3500 in Championship round I'm either going 2 or 3, leaning towards the 3-pack FBGs tho. How do we claim prizes? Will we get email, snail mail? Feels like there is something I should be doing but ????

Just curious what most are doing, im still undecided.

They offer:

1) 1,500 in cash

2) 3 entries into next years' contest + $500 cash

3) Entry into FFPC Main Event ($1,650 value)

What say u ?

Alex, that email didn't work for me.. this was the league: FootballGuys Players Championship (Sep 5 4:00 PM) F

my team is: ShutdownStrangers2

it shows the right email for me in my settings which is: dean.hurd80@yahoo.com I checked my spam and nothing.. any help is appreciated!

Alex, that email didn't work for me.. this was the league: FootballGuys Players Championship (Sep 5 4:00 PM) F

my team is: ShutdownStrangers2

it shows the right email for me in my settings which is: dean.hurd80@yahoo.com I checked my spam and nothing.. any help is appreciated!
I will ask Chris to contact you.

Users who are viewing this thread