What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Robin Thicke "Blurred Lines" (1 Viewer)

Crappy song to endure just to see some ti##ies.

But I'm a solider...I endured.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's pretty catchy, and the girls definitely get movin' to it...I'll take it over a lot of the other stuff that gets played with it.

Crappy song to endure just to see some ti##ies.

But I'm a solider...I endured.
There are other naked women on the Internet that aren't accompanied by that monstrosity of a "song."
:bs:
Thought it was a fun/sexy video with grade A talent. I actually like the song. But hey I also like Timberlake's music along with probably most of the music the naysayers enjoy too. Has it's place. Not going to be listening to it in my car but going to be enjoying it when at a gathering of scantily-clad broads.

You made my life richer by posting this Daywalker.
Maybe I'm so jaded that this is almost wholesome now. Which makes it hotter. Not like all that other trash you can find on a multitude of "sites." Old school when topless meant something. T-O-P-L-E-S-S. Topless. Where is my Kathy Ireland swimsuit edition?

rockaction said:
Now No. 1 on Billboard's chart? Whoa.
Well, billboard includes streaming activity now, like youtube, so I am guessing that it includes all of the views of the uncensored video (not sure if that's on youtube) are included. So perhaps not so surprising.

There's a rumor he got the "hey hey hey", because that's what Gretzky used to say to him a lot when he was babysitting him, back in Edmonton.

This song is just terrible. Wish it would go away.
I think it's pretty good for what it is. I don't listen to much pop music at all, but this doesn't insult my eardrums like most of it.

That said, my wife acts like it's the best song ever recorded and I am getting tired of just hearing her play it.

I had never heard either song before I saw them on Colbert last night, but the Daft Punk track destroys this one in every way. And that video was a riot.

Will watch for boobs tho

Seems a pretty innocuous song to hate.

Yeah, it's a direct ripoff of Mavin Gaye. It's not as if they've been coy about that.

As an example of that kind of retro lo-fi funk come-on, it works.

Users who are viewing this thread