What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ask me a question or entertain me (1 Viewer)

TheWalkmen

Footballguy
Shut it down. Couldn't even get Tim to post a question or anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
If a player is on first base and said player has a wooden arm, can he remove his arm and lay it on first base and then lead off as far as he wants without getting picked off?

Fat Nick said:
TheWalkmen said:
Dan Lambskin said:
First of all...how are you?
A little bored, so eating some pretzels filled with peanut butter and drinking a diet dr pepper. You?
How do they get the peanut butter into the pretzels?
W.hen they roll out the pastry they spread a layer of peanut butter onto the pastry then cut the amount they need to make a pretzel and roll it into the shape. Then when they cook it ta- DA! the peanut butter is inside a pretzel

Jules Winnfield said:
If a player is on first base and said player has a wooden arm, can he remove his arm and lay it on first base and then lead off as far as he wants without getting picked off?
MLB Rule 7.08-c : Any runner is out when he is tagged, when the ball is alive, while off his base.

The definition of "off his base" isn't provided...at least not that I've seen. I think that if you made the argument that he is still on 1st by virtue of the arm, you could not make the argument that he successfully advanced to 2nd without him also taking his arm with him.

Fat Nick said:
TheWalkmen said:
Dan Lambskin said:
A little bored, so eating some pretzels filled with peanut butter and drinking a diet dr pepper. You?
W.hen they roll out the pastry they spread a layer of peanut butter onto the pastry then cut the amount they need to make a pretzel and roll it into the shape. Then when they cook it ta- DA! the peanut butter is inside a pretzel
But wouldn't cooked peanut butter be gross and runny?

Jules Winnfield said:
I'll go out on a limb and say no.

Fat Nick said:
TheWalkmen said:
Dan Lambskin said:
May I ask you a question? What's with the avatar?

Fat Nick said:
TheWalkmen said:
Dan Lambskin said:
Is your avatar interested in moi avatar???

Fat Nick said:
TheWalkmen said:
Dan Lambskin said:
That avatar rules.

"Beavis and Butthead, these TVs are here to entertain us."

"Huhhuh huhhuh. He said ######."

"No he didn't, Butthead. He said entertain us...tain us...######....oh yeah! Yeah he did!"

ETA: REALLY???

Last edited by a moderator:
Fat Nick said:
TheWalkmen said:
Dan Lambskin said:
That avatar rules.
:hifive:

Jules Winnfield said:
MLB Rule 7.08-c : Any runner is out when he is tagged, when the ball is alive, while off his base.

The definition of "off his base" isn't provided...at least not that I've seen. I think that if you made the argument that he is still on 1st by virtue of the arm, you could not make the argument that he successfully advanced to 2nd without him also taking his arm with him.
nope he is out. Need to declare electricity rules

Jules Winnfield said:

Depends on if it's a European ball player or African ball player. An African ball player maybe, but not a European one, that's my point.

Users who are viewing this thread