What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Violent flash flood in Serbia takes out everything in its path (1 Viewer)

No need for higher ground for the cameraman I guess. He's got his phone, so he must be safe.

Wow. Scary stuff

I don't think I would stand there looking where the water is going. I would be looking to see if a car or other large objects are coming at me.

No need for higher ground for the cameraman I guess. He's got his phone, so he must be safe.

Wow. Scary stuff
Right? Whenever I see things like this I think, "What a freaking idiot!" But at the same time, if it wasn't for idiots, I probably wouldn't have gotten to see some crazy ### videos. So I guess they serve their purpose. Plus, if they die, there will always be a hundred thousand more to take their place.

KEEP THE VIDEOS COMING, MORONS! :thumbup:

Wow. Scary stuff
Right? Whenever I see things like this I think, "What a freaking idiot!" But at the same time, if it wasn't for idiots, I probably wouldn't have gotten to see some crazy ### videos. So I guess they serve their purpose. Plus, if they die, there will always be a hundred thousand more to take their place.

KEEP THE VIDEOS COMING, MORONS! :thumbup:
It's always Russia/ex-Soviet states too...between the dash cams, and the nut jobs who climb up tall buildings, etc. I guarantee there are no more Sasquatch (or as they call them Yeti) in Russia because there would be no place to hide from the cameras.

Users who are viewing this thread