What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty team needs an owner (1 Viewer)

BK19

Footballguy
The team available is in a 12 team dynasty league that is $75 per year. For the rest this year, the team is free. We are just looking for a dedicated owner who will come in a be active and become an asset to the league. The trade deadline is the week of Thanksgiving, so you have a few weeks to make some trades and fix up the team any way you would like to. The old owner of this team was the commissioner of the league but he neglected his team and his responsibilities so we have replaced him as commissioner and we are now looking to replace him as an owner.

I have listed the team and a link to the league below. The team is named Matt Sucks. It has some solid building blocks, some good young WRs on the taxi squad, and looks to have a fairly high draft pick this upcoming season in the rookie draft.

http://www11.myfantasyleague.com/2014/home/55181#0

If you have any questions or interest feel free to post here, message me, or email me at gcrff@outlook.com.

Flacco, Joe BAL QB

Ryan, Matt ATL QB

Brown, Andre FA RB

McCluster, Dexter TEN

McFadden, Darren OAK

Robinson, Denard JAC

Wilson, David FA RB

Allen, Keenan SDC WR

Austin, Miles CLE WR

Blackmon, Justin JAC WR (S)

Hunter, Justin TEN WR

Jennings, Greg MIN WR