What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Offseason Homework (1 Viewer)

MAC_32

Footballguy
I am taking a different approach for 2014 draft prep. 2013 was still a pretty good year relatively speaking, I won my most important league, but I did not do as well as I usually do. In a dog fight for 2nd and 3rd this weekend in my roto's, knocked out in the 1st round of one head to head playoffs after barely squeaking in, and will finish somewhere between 5th and 7th in my other roto.

My new approach? I will post my player analysis here. The idea is two fold

-create an easier way to search for my write up's on players to assemble my cheat sheet come February

-stimulate discussion because despite the amount of baseball I watch I don't watch everything and you guys are more clued into some players/teams than I am, I'm hoping you can help me and I can help you. The more information, the better. Easier to manage over 4 months than in 4 days before your draft, huh?

I don't know how many I'll get through. My weakness is bats, so ideally the top 300 + fliers. Pitchers will be on an if time allows basis, historically I do a much better job figuring them out preseason and in-season before others, but I also don't want to completely ignore them and pay the price next year.

Anyway, here are the guys I researched today, hope you guys find benefit in this...hope I do too.

Will Venable - pre 2013 opinion, good not great option in daily leagues. Must sit vs. lefties and suffers from the Petco effect. When he's hot though, get him before a road trip starts. 2013 at 30 years old? In 104 AB's he hit 269/303/510 vs. lefties and 271/331/530 at home. Both figures higher than his righty and road split and his career triple splash. Zza? His ISO spiked to 211 (previous high 184), he walked less, but K's and BABIP were stable, and his GB/FB/LD were stable...so what happened? A HR/FB of 20.2%?! Whoa. What about 2014? Hmm...60/15/50/20/.260? Given what he's done for my team over the last couple of months (23/8/17/10/.312 in 37 G) I'm very surprised my projection came out this low, a comparable line to what Desmond Jennings disappointed his owners with this year. Maybe his upside is as an OF5 in deeper leagues that's still preferred in daily vs. weekly.

Nate McLouth - pre 2013 opinion, emerged as a decent daily league option again late in 2012 after not doing anything since 2009. 2013 at 31 years old? Where did that come from? I picked him up as a late flier in my daily leagues to possibly rotate in vs. righties and he ended up being a near every day player for a lot longer than I expected. He came out with a fire lit under him on the base paths, probably realizing this is his last legitimate chance to stick in the majors. He stole 24 bases in the season’s first half, but ran out of gas as he only stole 6 bases after the All Star break and battled through a knee injury, killing his season numbers as he hit 194/272/333 in August and 229/308/414 in September. To that point, he still wasn’t hitting lefties, but he was 280/345/415 with most of his damage done to righties. Can that carry over to 2014? Well, his K’s decreased significantly (career low 14.2%) and his LD% increased by an even greater amount (24.7%!), showing a skills progression, while his ISO, BB%, and BABIP remained stable. I don’t think we can expect him to run as much as he did in the first half of 2013, but if his bat carries over a repeat of 275/345/415 is absolutely within reach. Give him 550 AB’s with healthy knees and you’re looking at 80//12/45/22/.275 being well within reach. Like Venable above, Jennings becomes an interesting comparison. I’d actually trend more towards McLouth in daily roto leagues rather than either of them because you can bench him vs. lefties. I haven’t played him much at all the last 6 weeks and still got 62/9/27/25/.274 out of him in just 88 games. Platoon his 88 games with 70 of Brandon Moss and you come out with an aggregate total of 104/24/78/28/270, not bad for guys buried on the scrap heap.

Desmond Jennings – okay, enough Desmond Jennings comparisons, what happened to him this year? Pre 2013 opinion – I missed the mark. My preseason cheat sheet says 90/17/65/35/265. Final tally? 81/14/54/20/.252 with 2 to go and he missed time during the season, a very similar season to 2012 just with less steals. Well, I guess it wasn’t as far off as it seemed, actually it wasn’t at all. Not a pretty season, offensively or defensively, but did meet expectations. The 26 year old is still looking up at his prime though. This may be it, but he has the raw ability for more. How realistic is it though? Nothing in his profile really changed, at all. No progression, no regression. He had a couple of injuries in season, but most baseball players do. Other than the scouting report, is there reason to believe he has more in him? I don’t see it. Give him 600 AB’s and you’re looking at 90/17/60/20 something/.250. If his price corrects I’ll consider rolling with him again, the raw upside is there for more and he is more reliable in weekly leagues (although he is better vs. lefties than righties). OF is just so deep and easy to patch together in-season, other positions are so thin and not so easy to fix on the fly. I can’t imagine picking him again…not right now anyway…especially when guys like Venable and McLouth will likely be much cheaper again.

McLouth is a free agent. Hard to speculate much until he lands somewhere.
have to think he will lead off wherever he goes. If no one makes an offer Baltimore re signs him. They don't have anyone to replace him in house. Are there are any free agent alternatives?

Got 3 more done while on a conference call today...

Eric Young - so in 91 games with the Mets he stole 38 bases in an every day job, 60 in a full season seems reasonable and 70 is even a possibility. For a speed guy that obviously realizes power is not an asset (sub .100 ISO except for last September) I expect a higher BABIP than .301, especially because he traded off fly balls for more ground balls. His LD rate has slowly risen so I think there's some legit BA upside here, he's not a 250something bat. Might not be 300, but somewhere in the middle? Yeah. 80-90 runs, 60-70 SB's, 265-280 avg...looks Michael Bourn in his prime esque. I hate paying for steals draft day, so it depends on his price, but if he falls far enough and I'm lagging in steals I won't hesitate to pick him up. Still, I prefer to pick up steals only types in season, too vulnerable to losing PT if they get in a cold streak.

Brett Lawrie - did he finally remove his head from his ### in the 2nd half?! 283/346/417 with 7 steals, hmm...ISO climbed while BABIP fell...hitting less balls on the ground though so that could explain the BABIP...used to mash lefties and scuffle vs. righties...exact opposite this year...did he over compensate in the offseason focusing too much on fixing his righty problem that he neglected lefties? There's a lot of reasons for optimism. Unfair to expect it, but if that triple slash in the 2nd half is anything like that again he's going to get a favorable batting order spot (3rd in front of Encarnacion?) where he has potential for 20+/15. Is a ceiling of 90/22/80/17/.290 a crazy thought? I was hesitant to pull the trigger on him this year, but I'm feeling bullish in 2014.

Starlin Castro - dropped the ball big time here, 90/15/75/25/.300+? Pfft, funny guy. 59/10/44/9/.245 though? Wow. I'm just glad I traded him while he was still a buy low and before the bottom fell out. His K's went up, BB's went down (they were already low), his ISO and BABIP bottomed out too, nothing changed significantly in his GB/LD/FB, his speed score sucked...does he not care? Ask a Cubs fan and they'll tell you that and looking at the data you can right a narrative with that as the driving force. Will winning fix what ails him? a new manager? veteran leadership? or maybe he's just a lost cause? I can still imagine taking a flier on him next year if others value him like I think they will (using his 2013 #'s as the baseline, former bitter owners putting him on the do not draft list), but really can't imagine having him as anything more than a MI and if I can do it I am rostering a plan B too. Wow, what a fall from grace...

Austin Jackson - I may have been guilty of homer goggles here. His new approach at the plate in 2012 had me gushing about him heading into last year. Yeah, his speed score and SB total slipped, but I had that pegged as a product of his new approach - focused too much on his approach, not enough on the base paths. 2013 seemed like a logical bounceback. It wasn't. Was it just the hammy pull in May that he never really recovered from? he wasn't running much before then, so tough to lean on that argument. For 2014 purposes, I think betting on double digits is safe (healthy hammy) but don't expect a return to 2010-2011 levels. Sabermetrics claimed victory here with his regression too, 300/377/479 is attainable when you consistenty hit the tar out of the ball like he did in 2012. It helps when your K and BB % spike like his did. 2013 saw a regression in his BB rate though, all of a sudden - batting avg goes down. However, despite the declining BB rate his LD% increased significantly - 27.6% is almost absurd, especially when you consider his BABIP was significantly below previous levels.

Ultimately, 2012 looks like it can be repeated. A 290ish average with 300+ possibilities, 12-15 steals + homers, and 120 runs (in a full season) are all realistic projections. Curious what his draft day price will be because I expect to get my mashers early, so I will be able to afford a RBI liability once I get closer to round 6...7...8. Jackson would make sense.

Pablo Sandoval - Big Panda is always going to have weight problems, there's no denying that, and it will impact his availability throughout the season. For daily league players this is even more problematic as he plays on the left coast, after most of your other players games will have started. Owning Panda means you probably need a stock in a guy like Matt Davidson or Chase Headley too. While Panda has been a disappointment given his draft day price I think it's reasonable to expect his draft day price to plummet this year. How far, being the operative question. 2009 and prorated 2011 still catch fantasy owners' eyes and have them thinking - what if.

One look at his some of Panda's 2012 numbers and the immediate thought is regression. I think it was a product of trying to play through injury (141 games) rather than resting like he did in 2010 and 2011 (117 and 108 games respectively). His SLG dipped and his speed score nose dived from previous poor levels to snail-like ones. Doesn't smell right. Expecting 2009 or 2011 would be crazy, although if it happens it wouldn't be a shock, but there's really little reason to expect him to repeat last year as he hits his prime. Something near his career 298/351/476 over 120 games makes sense. Just make sure you have depth to cover his inevitable injuries. If you're in a shallow bench league look elsewhere.

Eric Hosmer - what is it with Royals are constantly starting off slow? Seems to happen every year. Well, last year, Hosmer figured it out (unlike teammate Mike Moustakas - yeesh!) and his end game numbers (302/353/448 - 86/17/79/11) almost make you forget about his groin grabbingly horrendous start - 250/337/306 in April, 269/307/352 in May. At just 24 years old there is still all sorts of room to grow too. As long as he keeps his current approach anything over 25 home runs would be surprising, but as his frame fills out the potential is there for him to be successful in shifting to more of a power threat. Last year, Hosmer's primary focus was fixing his issues vs. LHP and the results were great, while most importantly not negatively impacting his play vs. righties. What's this offseason's focus? Is it power? That question will keep his price a little elevated draft day and the year that it happens it will all be worth it, but is it this year? It'll depend on his draft day price whether I'm willing to roll the dice to find out, but despite the woeful start to 2013 he still ended the season ranked 45th on ESPN's player rater. I don't know if I'll wiggle into round 2 or not, but round 3? Absolutely.

Shin Soo-Choo - his destination has yet to be determined, whoever it is should expect to be disappointed. He's got a great arm in RF, but has developed into a platoon player the last two years - 199/318/286 vs. LHP in 2012, 215/347/265 in 2013. Given his expected contract even if he doesn't get complacent after getting paid he'll be a late inning liability, not something his home fans will be happy about as the highest paid guy on the team really can't afford to be that guy. He has cracked under scrutiny before (in Cleveland), so I want to see him overcome it before committing any chips. I'm still interested in him as a daily league option if the price is right as he is getting paid because of the numbers he's put up vs. RHP though. Using him in 130 games vs. righties, getting 300+/400+/500+ (rounded down because of facing lefties late in those games), and mixing in a replacement level bat should yield 100/22/70/20 like numbers. Get RBI early to offset then add him if he's there in round 3. Makes sense.

Will Middlebrooks - this one fascinates me, I avoided him like the plague last offseason and sold in my dynasty, but I'd be lying if I said I expected him to faceplant as bad as he did. That said, I bought the bounceback while everyone else chased Boegarts and now he's back in the discussion for an everyday role again. So, which guy is he? Most are going to say somewhere in between, but I don't think he is. In deeper leagues, I like having guys like him on the roster. He is going to be streaky. You must bench him when he gets in a funk, but once he gets dialed in - auto start him until he cools off. He is going to K a lot (career 25%) and not walk much at all (career 5%), but when he gets the bat on the ball look out as he hits 60% of his balls out of the infield and 19% of his FB's over the fence. That second number will come down some, but having done it over portions of two seasons now it's looking more and more like he is the type that when he does hit a fly ball it's going to go a very long ways. His end game numbers may end up in the 260/300/450 range, but if you miss most of his cold streaks he can be a strong CI asset as long as you have another option on the bench. He was an auto start in August last year when he piled up a 322/406/475 line and this carried forward into September, but he hit the off switch September 10th. I got stuck with a few goose eggs before he went back to the bench, but given what he did over that 4 week stretch my team could handle it. If he's priced out in the CI range I'm buying.

Pedro Alvarez - to those of you that stuck it out with Pedro last year, cheers! April was a nightmare, but if you bought low his scorching June helped offset the avg drain he was the other 4 months while providing the numbers you bought - HR (32) and RBI (89). A 243 avg is difficult to stomach, his numbers over the final 5 months, but on the right team it could be managed...especially for those in daily leagues that could bench him vs. lefties. Like Mark Reynolds, he'll probably have that one year he gets dialed in and knocks the tar off the ball, hitting like 280 + mashing 40+ home runs. You want to be there when he does, but is the juice worth the squeeze? Because there are going to be some lemons too. As he enters his age 27 year it seems like the right time to roll the dice if he's cheap enough and I have stock piled a strong avg in the early rounds. A 70/35/100 repeat can be expected and the upside is there for an 85/45/130/270 season with just a second scorching month like June last year. It'll depend on his draft day cost whether I roll the dice or not, but given his avg I'm optimistic.

Nate McLouth - pre 2013 opinion, emerged as a decent daily league option again late in 2012 after not doing anything since 2009. 2013 at 31 years old? Where did that come from? I picked him up as a late flier in my daily leagues to possibly rotate in vs. righties and he ended up being a near every day player for a lot longer than I expected. He came out with a fire lit under him on the base paths, probably realizing this is his last legitimate chance to stick in the majors. He stole 24 bases in the season’s first half, but ran out of gas as he only stole 6 bases after the All Star break and battled through a knee injury, killing his season numbers as he hit 194/272/333 in August and 229/308/414 in September. To that point, he still wasn’t hitting lefties, but he was 280/345/415 with most of his damage done to righties. Can that carry over to 2014? Well, his K’s decreased significantly (career low 14.2%) and his LD% increased by an even greater amount (24.7%!), showing a skills progression, while his ISO, BB%, and BABIP remained stable. I don’t think we can expect him to run as much as he did in the first half of 2013, but if his bat carries over a repeat of 275/345/415 is absolutely within reach. Give him 550 AB’s with healthy knees and you’re looking at 80//12/45/22/.275 being well within reach. Like Venable above, Jennings becomes an interesting comparison. I’d actually trend more towards McLouth in daily roto leagues rather than either of them because you can bench him vs. lefties. I haven’t played him much at all the last 6 weeks and still got 62/9/27/25/.274 out of him in just 88 games. Platoon his 88 games with 70 of Brandon Moss and you come out with an aggregate total of 104/24/78/28/270, not bad for guys buried on the scrap heap.
Re-visiting this one. Interesting situation in Washington. Denard Span had a very Denard Span like season last year, so if McLouth hits righties again like he did the last year and a month he will eat some into his AB's. Jayson Werth has shockingly had health issues the last 2 seasons, which could open up an every day job. Werth has always been known for mashing lefties, but he was very productive vs. righties last year too. Can't say the same for last year or a large portion of his career though. In an effort to keep Werth fresh I expect McLouth to give him regular days off.

Span is a very uninteresting fantasy asset, even in a platoon role, but I may make Werth a priority if the price is right in daily leagues. Then pair McLouth with him on my bench. I have a natural day to day platoon and most importantly I have a quality fill in 70% of the time Werth is out. Hopefully get lucky and avoid Hamels/Lee in any series vs. Philly with Werth out.

Nolan Reimold and Henry Urrutia are an interesting pairing. Given the Orioles current lineup, which very we'll could change, both are slated for near everyday roles. The Orioles lack a lead off hitter and the falloff in the order behind Wieters and Davis is significant and sudden. Either or both could find themselves in very favorable batting order positions with a hot start, something Reimold has done before.

Each come with their associated risks, Reimolds health and Urrutias lack of experience, but you can probably get them with your last two picks in the draft. I think they could make an effective platoon in daily leagues. Their splits don't show it, but their use in the past indicates Reimold gets lefties and Urrutia gets righties. Counting stats are a total unknown right now, but Reimold can mash and they could produce a very high average, something most late round picks and waiver pick ups don't offer.

Mark trumbo. This one is interesting. Finally got an everyday job last year but then his avg bottomed out. Was it because he was leaned on too heavily? Or was he unlucky? I figured the former but my research has me thinking it was the latter. ISO up, bb up, ld up, babip way down. He got into a slump and then the team fell apart as he never got out of his funk. Change of scenery, this seems like a good bet to correct. 250 to 260 is a much more reasonable avg and whenever he hits that lucky year he will hit 280 something. You want to be there when that happens. What better year than his age 27 year?

Expect a good batting order spot and given the makeup of the corner of in Arizona he will play every day in one position or the other. 90/37/105/5/255 looks about right, upside for 100/45/125/10/285, which is a top five season. If I can stomach his average in the sixth or seventh I'm on board. Early rankings indicate he will be available then.

Another offseason come, and another offseason in which I have no idea how to value dexter fowler. He isn't going to be jerked around anymore in and out of the lineup, but man those home away splits. Fugly. Dude can run and get on base, but his average and power away from coors. Woof. 2 category guys aren't hard to find on waivers, especially those two cats.

For a guy with a 21% ld and 17% k I would think Devin Mesoraco would hit better than 238. That 264 babip looks crazy low given those periphs. With Hanigan out I could see drafting him as my second catcher as the 20th C off the board or thereabouts. Play is trending up and the club wants him to be he lead guy this year. 50/17/65/255-265 seems well within reach. Scouting report indicates upside for me if it all clicks quick.

Seattle doesn't really have any top of the order bats. They have guys that take walks, but dont hit - ackley, saunders. They have several middle of the order bats with cano, hart, Morrison, Seager, and smoak in some order. None of these guys fit at the top of the order and they can't put two guys who can't hit one-two. I think this May be where brad miller comes into play. He bought walks in the minors, but then didn't last year. Ability is there though. And unlike the others he has a history of hitting the ball. If he can stick in the top two and they let him run I don't think 20 sb would be crazy. Good counting stats and realistically 12 hr with upside for 15-17.

Not a bad MI flier if you missed the boat early. Miller hitting in the top two gets you the same numbers as Andrelton Simmons at about a 90% discount.

Matt Adams is kinda interesting. I guess if St. Louis forces Tavares into the lineup it could cause a domino effect causing Craig to eat into Adam's PT again. Since he wasn't healthy last year I don't see this as a potential issue until summer though. In just 296 AB's Adams accumulated a line of 46/17/51/284, I don't like to play the extrapolate game but...you get it. I don't see a whole lot of regression in his periph's and he looks primed for a middle of the order spot - 5th? I'll knock a little off last year as the rigors of full time play beat him up a little bit, but not too much as he isn't even to peak age yet. 78/28/93/270? Potential 30 home runs outside of round 15?

:excited:

In a crazy deep league? What if David Murphy returns to pre 2013 form? Murphy is a 300/365/475 bat vs righties. Raburn, while streaky can be the same or better vs lefties. You won't get much of anything in the sb department, but for a util position play for nothing? Not bad. 75/18/75/290? seems very attainable. Difficult to expect that sorta average from late round picks.

So Brian McCann developed into quite the righty specialist last year, 266/357/512. 17 home runs and 44 RBI in just 92 games. All while scuffling the last two months of the year and missing the first one. Now he is in the most friendly environment for lefty power in the majors. Career years at thirty for a catcher don't happen often, but the stars are aligning...

Domonic Brown hit 15 of his 27 home runs between April 27 and June 8. He had a poor finish to the season after he got injured, but that is still not much production outside of that scorching five week hot streak. I struggle with players like hIm, especially ones that likely will require a top 100 pick. I chase hot streaks all season, but not with my core players. If he's cheaper than I anticipate I will reevaluate.

Sounds like the days behind the plate for Carlos Santana are over. Given his war and catcher era it is smart. He takes a beating back there too, exposing himself to more unprotected hits than most due to poor form. This likely impacts his bat at least some. With the emergence of Yan Gomes the Indians can make this move too.

So, a catcher eligible bat not playing catcher as he enters his prime years. I love these types. Career year coming up, get on board.

I'm not sure which brewers numbers scare me more - segura or gomez. I think Gomez. Segura can be partially blamed as fatigue. Scary looking periphs for both. Traded for segura in a dyno, same one in which I traded away Gomez, but likely avoiding both in yearly leagues.

Seattle doesn't really have any top of the order bats...I think this May be where brad miller comes into play. He bought walks in the minors, but then didn't last year. Ability is there though. And unlike the others he has a history of hitting the ball. If he can stick in the top two and they let him run I don't think 20 sb would be crazy. Good counting stats and realistically 12 hr with upside for 15-17.

Not a bad MI flier if you missed the boat early. Miller hitting in the top two gets you the same numbers as Andrelton Simmons at about a 90% discount.
You can get Miller at a 90% discount right now. :hifive:

I'm not sure which brewers numbers scare me more - segura or gomez. I think Gomez. Segura can be partially blamed as fatigue. Scary looking periphs for both. Traded for segura in a dyno, same one in which I traded away Gomez, but likely avoiding both in yearly leagues.
Gomez is currently 10th in 5X5 leagues, AVOID!

Eric Hosmer - I don't know if I'll wiggle into round 2 or not, but round 3? Absolutely.
Well, he is just slightly coming up short of expectations.

So Brian McCann developed into quite the righty specialist last year, 266/357/512. 17 home runs and 44 RBI in just 92 games. All while scuffling the last two months of the year and missing the first one. Now he is in the most friendly environment for lefty power in the majors. Career years at thirty for a catcher don't happen often, but the stars are aligning...
More like falling star, one of the biggest busts in fantasy.

Re-visiting this one. Interesting situation in Washington.
Re-visiting this one, Nate has a .546 OPS.

Sounds like the days behind the plate for Carlos Santana are over.

So, a catcher eligible bat not playing catcher as he enters his prime years. I love these types. Career year coming up, get on board.
:drive: Not quite a career year, but I guess this one wasn't as bad as most of the others.

Hey, you got Panda right though. :thumbup:

NO ONE SAW THAT COMING!!!!!!

:dropsmicwalksoffstage:

Nolan Reimold and Henry Urrutia are an interesting pairing. Given the Orioles current lineup, which very we'll could change, both are slated for near everyday roles. The Orioles lack a lead off hitter and the falloff in the order behind Wieters and Davis is significant and sudden. Either or both could find themselves in very favorable batting order positions with a hot start, something Reimold has done before.

Each come with their associated risks, Reimolds health and Urrutias lack of experience, but you can probably get them with your last two picks in the draft. I think they could make an effective platoon in daily leagues. Their splits don't show it, but their use in the past indicates Reimold gets lefties and Urrutia gets righties. Counting stats are a total unknown right now, but Reimold can mash and they could produce a very high average, something most late round picks and waiver pick ups don't offer.
Urrutia has a minor league OPS of around 550 and Reimold was DFA'd. Orioles chose to roster Delmon Young over him, tough break.

In a crazy deep league? What if David Murphy returns to pre 2013 form? Murphy is a 300/365/475 bat vs righties. Raburn, while streaky can be the same or better vs lefties. You won't get much of anything in the sb department, but for a util position play for nothing? Not bad. 75/18/75/290? seems very attainable. Difficult to expect that sorta average from late round picks.
If you count 2014 and 2015 together, I agree. Well maybe not .290, he's hitting .242 which is what you DO expect from late round picks. Especially ####ty ones like Murphy. Actually though, Murphy has a higher average than you do in this thread, so that should give him some sort of roster bonus.

Eric Young - so in 91 games with the Mets he stole 38 bases in an every day job, 60 in a full season seems reasonable and 70 is even a possibility. For a speed guy that obviously realizes power is not an asset (sub .100 ISO except for last September) I expect a higher BABIP than .301, especially because he traded off fly balls for more ground balls. His LD rate has slowly risen so I think there's some legit BA upside here, he's not a 250something bat. Might not be 300, but somewhere in the middle? Yeah. 80-90 runs, 60-70 SB's, 265-280 avg...looks Michael Bourn in his prime esque.
1 homer, 12 RBI, 26 steals and a .231 average, looks more like Michael Bourn 2027. He's owned in 28% of CBS leagues, so exactly the amount of people who have quit because their teams suck because they read this thread.

Eric Young - so in 91 games with the Mets he stole 38 bases in an every day job, 60 in a full season seems reasonable and 70 is even a possibility. For a speed guy that obviously realizes power is not an asset (sub .100 ISO except for last September) I expect a higher BABIP than .301, especially because he traded off fly balls for more ground balls. His LD rate has slowly risen so I think there's some legit BA upside here, he's not a 250something bat. Might not be 300, but somewhere in the middle? Yeah. 80-90 runs, 60-70 SB's, 265-280 avg...looks Michael Bourn in his prime esque.
1 homer, 12 RBI, 26 steals and a .231 average, looks more like Michael Bourn 2027. He's owned in 28% of CBS leagues, so exactly the amount of people who have quit because their teams suck because they read this thread.
:lmao:

:lmao:
:lmao: :lmao:

Yep, difference between 95 and 100 points right now. Total f up. Please help. Won't answer yours.

I project Nolan Reimold to provide a greater benefit to society while he is sleeping than you will in your entire life time.

Person a - what do you do in your free time?

Doolittle - I pick fights on the Internet

Person a - :unsure:

Person a - so...you get enjoyment out of trolling people you have never met and probably won't ever meet about petty subjects that in the grand scheme of things means absolutely nothing?

Doolittle - hell yes, who wouldn't!

Person a - :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread