What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Racial Divide (1 Viewer)

Varmint, I think your threads ARE AWESOME.

I love how all your posts sound like CHAIN EMAILS.

KEEP UP the good work!

Last edited by a moderator:
Who has time to read those things (and play chess and post all day and start new threads and read a bunch of books and watch movies/TV)? Do you ever sleep? You have to have more than 24 hours in a day or something. Have you figured out time travel? Or is this one of those group mod aliases that I've heard rumors about for years?

Who has time to read those things (and play chess and post all day and start new threads and read a bunch of books and watch movies/TV)? Do you ever sleep? You have to have more than 24 hours in a day or something. Have you figured out time travel? Or is this one of those group mod aliases that I've heard rumors about for years?
You forgot to mention work (which is quite busy lately) and involve myself with my wife and two daughters who live very busy lives.

I dunno. Most of this #### (chess, this website, movies,) doesn't take much time at all. I do reading before I fall asleep and at lunch. I waste an awful lot of time; I'm pretty lazy.

Users who are viewing this thread