What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL Roku Thread*** (1 Viewer)

hbogo is a must if you are a subscriber. aetv is good

there are a lot of good free cooking ones as well

There are a TON of "private" channels out there.. I have this site bookmarked in case we decide to ditch DirectTV and go OTA.

Roko Private Channels
Snog, you get a chance to explore any of the private channels yet?
Haven't had a lot of time to go through and find many.. I did try the Artisan Wine Channel for techniques for my own wine making..

some of the Private channels are very strange..If you are bored you could always add Goats Live -Goat Cams from a Hobby Farm. :oldunsure:

others are from people who I guess don't want to pay Roku to include in their Chanel listing( like the one above which is put on from the Magaize Brix).

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone find a substitute for Justin.tv now that they've sold to twitch? I don't think twitch shows tv shows/movies only gaming streams

There's a few features I wished Roku 3 had:

Search - It'd be nice to have the option of searching across all/just the channels that I've subscribed to...

History - If I started a movie and then quit...it'd be nice to check in my history and see what I've seen recently or am in progress of watching...so I could pick back up. There's just too many channels to remember everything.

Watch List - I'd like to be able to tag a film/show and have it show up on my main menu listed under a warchlist.

Basically...I'd like to see the main menu be more robust across the channels within...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread