What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jurassic Park 4 - Jurassic World (1 Viewer)

In.

And I can suspend disbelief with anyone (I still think Hudson Hawk was funny as hell and Andie McDowell talking like a dolphin was awesome). But having said that. In the past three movies it was made abundantly clear that these things are dangerous. Therefore, and I'm just spitballing here - it would be a cold day in hell - and not just any cold day but the coldest ever - before I just sent my kids to the park without me and wished them luck. That stupidity might take away some enjoyment for me.

In.

And I can suspend disbelief with anyone (I still think Hudson Hawk was funny as hell and Andie McDowell talking like a dolphin was awesome). But having said that. In the past three movies it was made abundantly clear that these things are dangerous. Therefore, and I'm just spitballing here - it would be a cold day in hell - and not just any cold day but the coldest ever - before I just sent my kids to the park without me and wished them luck. That stupidity might take away some enjoyment for me.
Why? What could possibly go wrong?

Probably going to be plot holes the size of a T-Rex. Don't care. Dinosaurs! Will watch.

looks like I have seen a few of those scenes in previous JP movies

one thing people will never learn - stop breeding raptors!

I'm in though :bag:

Seems like they're basically just re-making the same movie over and over, with slightly varying degrees of hubris on the part of the scientists.

I'll watch.

One of my greatest movie experiences was watching them go under the Jurassic Park sign on the tour in the original. 13 year old me was psyched for that entire movie.

So it's aliens meets Jurassic park. Who says they're out of ideas?
Thats a great idea for a movie. Alien vs Jurrasic Park!!!
Or have the Freddy vs. Jason sequel take place in Jurassic Park. I would pay double to see that.
So long as the hero kid also has some kind of rare family artifact that he accidentaly turns on and it summons the Autobots to his rescue. Freddie v. Jason ins Jurrasic Park with Transformers.

That's like a billion dollar opening weekend.

The thing I remember the most from the first one is the son of a woman I was involved with then and her ex taking the son (just turned 3) to see the movie.

He kept saying, "No, he wasn't scared, he was in awe of it!" Um, no, ####tard, he was petrified. The whole time I saw her, he woke up every night that summer with screaming nightmares from it.

Or have the Freddy vs. Jason sequel take place in Jurassic Park. I would pay double to see that.
So long as the hero kid also has some kind of rare family artifact that he accidentaly turns on and it summons the Autobots to his rescue. Freddie v. Jason ins Jurrasic Park with Transformers.

I just came in my pants.

So... Chris Pratt has his own herd of tracking raptors? :lmao:

Would also like to see the kids in peril bite it as they try to use their gymkata as a call back to that terrible, shark jumping moment from The Lost World.

In.

I can't buy the premise either of any parents sending their kids there (unless they wanted to get rid of them). Although when it comes out I will probably see it despite my misgivings.

In.

I can't buy the premise either of any parents sending their kids there (unless they wanted to get rid of them). Although when it comes out I will probably see it despite my misgivings.
I would hope they give a reason for it, even if it's a flimsy reason. As long as they address it, I'm OK with it. Hell, who am I kidding. I'm OK with it no matter what.

Seems like they're basically just re-making the same movie over and over, with slightly varying degrees of hubris on the part of the scientists.
Exactly what they should do. We want people running from dinosaurs. So let's see more people running from more dinosaurs every time. I'd be happy.
true, unless it looks as ####ty as the scene in King Kong with people running from dinosaurs.

Yankee23Fan said:
In.

Have you seen some parents these days? There is no suspending disbelief seeing parents express ANY level of stupidity.

That movie looks horrible. What the hell is he doing riding a motorcylce with raptors around him.

Last edited by a moderator:
That movies looks horrible. What the hell is he doing riding a motorcylce with raptors around him.
Impossible. We all know how the Alien, Terminator and Predator franchises improved with every outing.
Hey hey hey now.

Aliens and T2 were damn good compared to the originals.
True, I like the sequels more than the original in those cases. I was thinking more once we get to the 3rd or 4th parts of the franchises.

True, I like the sequels more than the original in those cases. I was thinking more once we get to the 3rd or 4th parts of the franchises.
Yeah. It got pretty bad.

Speaking of a crap sequel, Die Hard 2 was on TV last night. yayyy

They made up for it with the next one though.

Put me in the camp of "MIGHT see Jurassic world in the theater if the wife wants to see it, but will definitely see it when I can get the DVD on netflix"

Last edited by a moderator:
Yankee23Fan said:
TheIronSheik said:
Spanky267 said:
STEADYMOBBIN 22 said:

Throw in Samuel L. Jackson...anywhere.

Yankee23Fan said:
TheIronSheik said:
Spanky267 said:
STEADYMOBBIN 22 said:

Throw in Samuel L. Jackson...anywhere.
Need some comedy in there. Make it a weekend with Bernie in the park. $$$$

Ok, so aliens just so happen to invade the earth at the location of the dino world. They will be the aliens from Pacific Rim because it turns out, hey - cousins! So they are there. Real dinos realize that the alien dinos are there to kill all the people that make sure the real dinos get fed and they have that moment of realization that they need to help the humans, so real dinos start fighting alien dinos. The portal that brings the aliens leaves a tiny hole in the space time continuum open and it results in Freddie and Jason - mid fight - appearing in the middle of the park like nothing ever ended in their last encounter. Just as the kid hero realizes that Freddie and Jason are in the park as well, while hiding with his new best friend real dino, he wipes his glasses off in such a way that they send a signal to the Autobots who arrive on scene to protect mankind. Not noticed for the entire movie, a stranger in the crowd turns out to be the twin brother of the Samuel L. Jackson character from the first movie - and he is mad that his brother died in the first one and felt his pain with that twin power thing so he is there strapped with a bomb like a terrorist to blow the place up. He will say, at some point, something to the effect of, get these mother******* dinosaurs off my mother******* planet! Just as he is about to pull the trigger when he gets to the main power station, he sees his twin brother there - alive - he managed to survive the first movie but is now some gentically altered thing with at least one mechanical arm like the Winter Soldier. He can't kill his brother so he turns the bomb off, and then gets eaten by a alien dino, who then gets eaten by a real dino, who has Freddie and Jason riding it - still fighting each other - but also trying to get away from Optimus Prime, who is chasing them because in the midst of everything he downloaded IMBD and knows that they just have to go.

At the climactic end of the final battle all we are left with is 1 alive kid, Jason's head rolling around with Freddie's severed claw hand stuck into it, Optimus saying something about humanity being awesome in that cool Optimus voice, all the alien dino's are dead, most of the real ones are except the one that "related" to the humans and suddenly can speak like Caesar from Planet of the Apes, and Chris Pratt leans against a tree to ponder life and says to himself, I will never come here again, and the tree opens it's eyes looks down at him and says We are Groot. Fade to black.

I just wrote a trillion dollar screenplay.

KarmaPolice said:
Exactly what they should do. We want people running from dinosaurs. So let's see more people running from more dinosaurs every time. I'd be happy.
true, unless it looks as ####ty as the scene in King Kong with people running from dinosaurs.
That's setting the bar amazingly low. Easy to clear.

Especially since ILM is doing the effects on Jurassic World.

Users who are viewing this thread