What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cicret, android on skin of your arm (1 Viewer)

Some initial thoughts:

1) pretty cool

2) perfect product for Shark Tank. Cuban would be all over it.

3) hairy armed people would not be target demographic

4) women and puny arms Rob Lowe may not have enough forearm real estate.

Contrast/Brightness on skin, accuracy of touch points (ie typing), arm hair/size are all reasons this likely won't be a great product.

Looks fake. Watch him play Fruit Ninja at 1:05. His fingers don't match the strokes shown in the video.

Probably a scam to get investors! And I can't imagine the projections looks that clear in the sunlight.

Wonder why this isn't on Kickstarter or some of the popular crowdsource funding sites it it's legit?

When you put your finger on your forearm...it would block the projector...no way there'd be visible screen beyond where your finger touched.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks fake. Watch him play Fruit Ninja at 1:05. His fingers don't match the strokes shown in the video.

Probably a scam to get investors! And I can't imagine the projections looks that clear in the sunlight.
It is currently a non working item... the video is overlaid in Aftereffects or similar software.

That thing might just fit around the base of my coc k. It could be a great way to give my wife more of an incentive to suck my di ck if she could project FB on my abdomen.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the point besides not having to hold a phone/device? Don't understand how the functionality/ease of use would be improved with this design.

Users who are viewing this thread