What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bruce Jenner changing to? (1 Viewer)

In December 2013, Jenner reportedly consulted with a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon about having a tracheal shave.[33] The procedure, which results in a flattening of the Adam's apple, was reportedly carried out in early 2014.[34] Although a tracheal shave is typically performed on patients undergoing sex reassignment surgery,[35] Jenner has denied he has plans for a sex change operation, claiming that he just never liked [his] trachea.[36]

In December 2013, Jenner reportedly consulted with a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon about having a tracheal shave.[33] The procedure, which results in a flattening of the Adam's apple, was reportedly carried out in early 2014.[34] Although a tracheal shave is typically performed on patients undergoing sex reassignment surgery,[35] Jenner has denied he has plans for a sex change operation, claiming that he just never liked [his] trachea.[36]
Since undergoing the tracheal shave, Jenner is reportedly able to take massive cylindrical objects into his throat without gagging.

"God, I hate my trachea" said no man ever. So it is appropriate for him to have the surgery.

There's a comment about his fingernail polish only being seen in the one photo but not in the others. It's true. They photoshopped red fingernail polish on him? That's pretty low.

There's a comment about his fingernail polish only being seen in the one photo but not in the others. It's true. They photoshopped red fingernail polish on him? That's pretty low.
plus the color they chose was so 2005.

It is from a different day I assume. The blue shirts aren't the same in the pic with the nail polish compared to the pics with the coffee in hand.

Since undergoing the tracheal shave, Jenner is reportedly able to take massive cylindrical objects into his throat without gagging.
:lmao:

I believe he is changing genders but does not want to speak about it publicly yet because it is a difficult and personal matter.

Kylie and Kendall are going to be such messed up girls with major daddy issues so at least there is something positive to come out of this

Considering that this family will do anything for money and attention, I wonder how much Bruce's penis will go for on eBay.

Is he gay? Or becoming a straight female?
I've actually known a couple transgendered people. Orientation becomes a bit of a mess during/after transition it appears. You may like guys as a male, but then become female and find you're more attracted to women. Or you may stay liking guys. Or if you're a guy attracted to women and become female, you might become more attracted to men, despite having no previous desire and have no more interest in women.

Users who are viewing this thread