What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

12 Team Re-Draft League - $75 100% Payout - LeagueSafe (1 Viewer)

I'm interested. In multiple leagues so let me know the exact date and time so I can prepare accordingly. Email address jleejohnsonjr@gmail.com

Sorry, got busy the past couple of days, but invites should be out now to all that have responded.

The draft will be "live" either online or in person on September 3 at 8pm.

Please send me an email invite to jscott23@sbcglobal.net

I have a total of 3 owners ( including myself) that are very interested in joining your league. I can send you the other two owners names and email addresses after they send them to me, so that you ate able to send them invites as well. Thanks!

Please send me an email invite to jscott23@sbcglobal.net

I have a total of 3 owners ( including myself) that are very interested in joining your league. I can send you the other two owners names and email addresses after they send them to me, so that you ate able to send them invites as well. Thanks!
Invite sent

:thumbdown:

No communication with league. Don't run or post a league here again. You have no business being a commissioner of a league with zero communication skills. If a league isn't going to happen at the time you indicate (or at all), have courtesy enough to let everyone know.

No I don't care if you were busy. We all are.

Users who are viewing this thread