What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

REALISTIC DYNASTY-KEEPER LEAGUE (1 Viewer)

baker27marine

Footballguy
[SIZE=10.5pt]First year is free so that every owner can learn the rules completely. THIS LEAGUE IS HIGHLY CUSTOMATED AND WILL BE ON NFL.COM[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10.5pt]There are alot of rules that cannot be implemented on NFL.com, but will instead be kept track of on a shared document via Google Share.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Rules may change or be altered to help create a more realistic experience. Owners input is always listened to.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]SETUP[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Auction Draft every season with $200 salary budget.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]PPR Scoring Settings[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Roster: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX(RB/WR/TE), K, Defense: Must be either 3-4(3DL-4LB) or 4-3(4DL-3LB) both with 4 DB[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]KEEPERS[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Every team is allowed unlimited Keepers, however the salary increases by 25% every year the player is kept.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]EXAMPLE: I draft Drew Brees for $30, if I keep him another season his new salary becomes $38.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]FRANCHISE PLAYER[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Every team is allowed only 1 Franchise Player, who must be kept on the teams roster for 3 years, no more or no less.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]The players salary becomes the average of the 5 highest paid players at the position.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]However, if the player is a rookie, his franchise salary is equal to his rookie salary plus $10.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Franchise players cannot be traded or dropped for any reason.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Advantage: Salary is fixed for 3 years. Disadvantage: Player can get injured. May not live up to expectations.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]TRADES[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]All trades must obtain equal salaries being traded among teams. Equal is considered within $10.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Any single player for single player trades will result in a Trade Exception for the team trading away the higher salary player.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]In single player trades the salaries do not need to be considered equal.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]EXAMPLE: I'm trading Marshall($20), Davis($15) for Peyton Manning($40). This is legal since each sides total salary is within $10.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]SINGLE PLAYER EXAMPLE: I'm trading Leveon Bell($20) for Toby Gerhart($10). I would receive Gerhart and a $10 Trade Exception.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]TRADE EXCEPTION[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]All trade exceptions are created to offset value in trades. Trade exceptions can be used in other trades to help the owner add value to obtain a player with a higher salary.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]If any trade exceptions are left over at the end of the season the value of the exception is added to the owners auction draft budget.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]These are all new rules and most fantasy players may have never experienced a league like this.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]The rules may seem to be too much, but once you understand them it makes it feel very realistic.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]I AM ONLY LOOKING FOR FANTASY OWNERS WHO CAN COMMIT TO AT LEAST 3 YEARS, PREFERABLY MORE.[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread