What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

jlongstreth6 is a crook and deadbeat. dont join his leagues. WARNING (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourDad420

Footballguy
He ripped a bunch of us off last year I have the links to the league u can read posts from other players as well as PayPal receipt as proof. I'm trying to warn others wish somebody would have warned me. He has like 6 leagues on here so it might be this pathetic losers job to rip off fantasy players like us. Ease don't join his leagues and pass the word along. He is a THIEF CROOK AND A JERKOFF

My photo is the PayPal receipt even though he claims nobody PayPal'd he ripped off 5 of us. I have nothing to gain by lying just trying to weed out the crooks like we all should

Had used paypal for buy ins for years in different leagues no problems until this jerkoff. Lesson learned but shoould be able to use any method and not be ripped off

You have to use league safe. I know it sucks and it's easy to be talked into "Avoiding the fees". The guy could run 15 leagues a year for 5 years with no problems and then choose this year to be the year to run with the money. You never know.

Sorry to hear you got scammed. Try to move on and just hope karma gets him back.

If you see any additional league postings from the person in question, please use the Report feature to report them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread