What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Playtime Percentage No More? (1 Viewer)

UnderRated

Footballguy
I liked that the snap count was included in the NFL gamebooks this year as playtime percentage. I noticed that that "playtime percentage" has been missing from the gamebooks for the past 2 or 3 weeks. Anybody know whats going on here???

I'm pretty sure I saw them in the gamebooks yesterday, but I've seen them missing in the past.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the reply... I don't see them in any of the 5 games I checked so far this week and none the past weeks either. Hmmmmm???

Thanks for the reply... I don't see them in any of the 5 games I checked so far this week and none the past weeks either. Hmmmmm???
just checked on the Rams/Bills game and it's there.Dunbar, Laurinitis, and Mikell played 100% of snaps for the Rams on defense.

Wow it is there!

And so are some others but GB vs. DET has that missing and same with PHI vs. TB. I wonder what's up.

I wanted to check AJ Hawk's snap count.

Thanks

Wow it is there!And so are some others but GB vs. DET has that missing and same with PHI vs. TB. I wonder what's up.I wanted to check AJ Hawk's snap count.Thanks
I'm not sure if Jene or someone else has more details on these. Like I said, I've often looked for them on Mondays throughout the season and found them blank. I wasn't sure if they got updated later in the week or if some gamebooks just never have that information in them.It's frustrating when you want to get the information and it's not there, but still very cool that these are being provided as much as they are.

Yes very cool! The ones that weren't there a couple weeks ago still aren't so some just aren't being provided I guess...

Hawk played 63% (53 plays) of the defensive snaps vs Det.

Edited to add: http://nflgsis.com/fset_Schedule.asp

Login - media

Pass - media

Click on PDF, Snaps/percentages are at the bottom.

Someone posted this in the shark pool, but I don't recall their name to give them props.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Thanks so much!

Hawk only played 63% while Brad Jones played 99% of the snaps. Maybe I should pick up Jones and plug him in as my LB4 this week vs. CHI!

I have Perry Riley on my bench but Jones might be the pickup!

Bumping this because it is awesome information. The post by DesmondBishop is still correct same Login/Password and all the information is there, even for the pres-season games. Great way to see who is playing and how many snaps they got and snap percentages. Best thing, it is still free.

Bumping this because it is awesome information. The post by DesmondBishop is still correct same Login/Password and all the information is there, even for the pres-season games. Great way to see who is playing and how many snaps they got and snap percentages. Best thing, it is still free.
Truly awesome. Many thanks!

--BC

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread