What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

You Got a No-No Goin (1 Viewer)

Smack Tripper

Footballguy
Through 7.

He gets it. Money en la bank

Different topic desciptions:

-Cain is Perfect!

-Cain perfect through 8, 14 Ks vs. Houston

-Cain perfect through 7, 13 Ks vs. Houston

-Cain perfect through six, 11 Ks vs. Houston

-Weaver gets it against the Twins!

-Jered Weaver through 8

-Humber has the greatest perfect game ending ever

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets see if this gets the Twins going.

White Sox are a strange team. Sometimes they look like the best O in baseball and, sometimes, they get no hit.

Looking at his game score of 83, Liriano has the worst no-hitter game score since 1951 when Lefty Chambers threw a no-no for the Pirates. He also had an 83 and to see one worse than that you need to go back to 1919. Edwin Jackson's score of 85 had been the worst since '51 before last night.

Gifs

Doesn't look like a swing to me and I find it amazing that every close check swing I remember seeing they always have the perfect off to the side angle to replay and it was not shown that I have seen yet.

Gifs

Doesn't look like a swing to me and I find it amazing that every close check swing I remember seeing they always have the perfect off to the side angle to replay and it was not shown that I have seen yet.
He's got his body completely turned facing the mound with the bat well in front of the plate. How does that not look like a swing to you?

Gifs

He's got his body completely turned facing the mound with the bat well in front of the plate. How does that not look like a swing to you?
Not even looking at the body, always taught to look at the bat and it doesn't look to cross the front of the plate. What does his body have to do with anything, you don't hit the ball with your body.

Gifs

:goodposting: DidBrendanRyanSwing.com :mellow:

I've seen a lot worse "checked strikes" in my life.

My gut says he swung.

Swing the bad kid, you're not Tony Gwynn, you're a jabroni standing in the way of history. Granted, Phil Humber inspired history, but history just the same

I've seen a lot worse "checked strikes" in my life. My gut says he swung.Swing the bad kid, you're not Tony Gwynn, you're a jabroni standing in the way of history. Granted, Phil Humber inspired history, but history just the same
:goodposting: The final pitch (yes I know he could foul off an infinite number of pitches) of a Perfecto.....that damn strike zone is going to be pretty big. IF he didn't cry about it.....he might have been able to get to first.

Gifs

Not even looking at the body, always taught to look at the bat and it doesn't look to cross the front of the plate. What does his body have to do with anything, you don't hit the ball with your body.
The bat pretty much went through the entire zone. Looked like a swing to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread