What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$30 1st yr. 12 Team Keeper-LS ESPN (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlongstreth6

Footballguy
We're looking for more owners for a $30 12 team 1st year 1 player keeper league, the league is through ESPN and it's through LS. The prize pool, along with the draft date will be voted on as the league fill.s This is a 1st yr league, any ideas you might have I'd be taking into consideration. This will be 4 divisions of 3 teams, the top 6 teams will make the playoffs. If you have any questions or want in my email is jlongstreth_6@yahoo.com, thanks!

THIS GUY IS A CROOK. HE RAN LEAGUE LAST YEAR FOUND OUT HE IS IN BAD STANDING WITH LEAGUESAFE HALF WAY THROUGH SEASON BUY INS WERE REFUNDED EXCEPT 5 OF US WHO PAID VIA PAY PAL HE NEVER RETURNED OUR EMAILS AND KEPT THE BUY IN. BE GLAD U LIVE FAR OR ID COME KICK YOUR ###. I WOULD GET OUT BEFORE LEAGUE STARTS WASTED MY TIME AND STOLE MY MONEY. LEAGUE WAS CALLED TUESDAY BLUES 40$ AUCTION ON ESPN x 5. $200 he stole. BEEN WATING TO SEE YOUR EMAIL UP HERE U JERKOFF

You're still up to this pal? I've already taken care of you via Leaguesafe long ago. Explained the situation to them and you clearly didn't have a good explanation as to what happend. Just bc you didn't actually win the money like the others in the league did doesn't mean you have to go start BS. So go ahead and keeping pissing and moaning about what could have been in a FF league. Time to man up and get a job bud!

You never returned a cent to me how did u repay me via leaguesafe when I PayPal'd the money ? I know u didn't. As for me getting a job I guarantee I have a better one than u why u have time to run 6 crooked leagues. I don't care about the 40$ I care u stole $40 from me and the others who PayPal the money If someone wants to join knowing your a thief there choice but I will let everyone know what u are. You have done it before that's why the leaguesafe says your in bad standing. Show any kind of proof I got my buy in back I'll go away but u can't so I'm gonna keep posting. I'm not even #####ing about being 10-2 when the league got cancelled I want my buy in back. Until then I'll let everyone know your a THIEF and DEADBEAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread