What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Teams with shaky closer situations (1 Viewer)

culdeus

Footballguy
Hi, my team signed a 7 million 35 year old off tommy john surgery to close this year and he can't go on back to back. Behind him are a boatload of setup guys that can't seem to overcome the mental hurdle of the 9th inning.

This is going to really hurt my liver this year. :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned:

Hi, my team signed a 7 million 35 year old off tommy john surgery to close this year and he can't go on back to back. Behind him are a boatload of setup guys that can't seem to overcome the mental hurdle of the 9th inning.This is going to really hurt my liver this year. :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned:
:goodposting: "Hi, culdeus......"

Not shakey, but I watched Kenley Jansen throw the 8th for the dodgers last night. Man that kid is fun to watch.

Who has a closer they feel good about right now? Valverde already blew a save, I think Paplebon did too? Rivera is the obvious choice, but he blew one, although he's still about as close to a sure thing you can get. Maybe Milwaukee has best case?

Users who are viewing this thread