What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

5 star recruit (1 Viewer)

Dismattle

Footballguy
http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2014/08/iman_marshall_five-star_corner.html

Iman Marshall, out of Long Beach, California, announced his final five official visits Thursday morning, but listed six school.

Notre Dame, Florida State, LSU and Michigan, he explained, would get official visits, while Texas and Oklahoma fans were tasked with convincing him to choose their school for his final trip.

I think it would be kinda neat for you guys to really express your thoughts.

I attempted to convey choose Sooners for a shot at being chosen #1 NFL draft pick Solid team thru the yrs

But I hinted go Longhorns It was imo a Powerhouse for a short time quite a few yrs ago w/ a storied history of sorts But Ive seen them outplayed and underperformed for yrs now. Im not sure you can look the best at anything (ie ballhawk or shutdown corner) when you constantly have to help other members on defense. But you may learn to adapt and overcome

Sadly I hadn't read the whole deal to start, and thought it was already narrowed down. Anyway heres his twitter : Biggie

@iman_marshall8

//Edit I may actually have it backwards Texas players may benefit more from his play, while LSU may help bring out the best. Once again I was attempting to consider where his performance would most be tested But its your call!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread