What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How do I submit bids on FAs? (1 Viewer)

geoff8695

Footballguy
This is my first time playing FBGs FPC. Am I doing something wrong?

From the league's homepage I selected Team>Waiver Wire (and then clicked "Make Claim")

Then I used the drop down under "Drops" to select who I want to drop if my bid is successful.

Then I selected the player I want to bid on under "Available Players" and clicked on his name which opened the player's page.

Then I clicked on "Claim Player".

Instead of being able to enter a bid, I keep getting kicked right back into the Waiver Wire page and the neither the player I selected to bid on, nor the one I selected to drop is highlighted or appears anywhere.

:confused:

'geoff8695 said:

From the league's homepage I selected Team>Waiver Wire (and then clicked "Make Claim")

Then I used the drop down under "Drops" to select who I want to drop if my bid is successful.

Then I selected the player I want to bid on under "Available Players" and clicked on his name which opened the player's page.

Instead of being able to enter a bid, I keep getting kicked right back into the Waiver Wire page and the neither the player I selected to bid on, nor the one I selected to drop is highlighted or appears anywhere.

Go back to the list of available players - there is a $ before the players name, you click THAT and it opens a bid box.

'geoff8695 said:

Go back to the list of available players - there is a $ before the players name, you click THAT and it opens a bid box.
Thanks Cap'n!I do have a couple other questions though. At the top right of the "Waiver Wire Claim" page just above all of the players I've bid on and the ones I've selected to 'drop', it reads:

You will be awarded at most one and only one player from this group. As soon as you are awarded a player from this group, all other bids in this group will be invalidated.
Is that correct? I can only pick up one FA per week and then all of my other bids are "invalidated"? There are 8 slots available for drops, so I thought I could bid on multiple players as long as there is a drop for every FA acquired.

You can have multiple bid groups. So you can be awarded a player from each bid group.

Users who are viewing this thread