What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Halo: Master Chief Collection (1 Viewer)

R Dizzle

Footballguy
This comes out on November 11th and will feature: Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3 and Halo 4. Campaigns and all Multiplayers maps included. XBox One only.

On release the game will require a 20gb patch. If you pre order digitally you can download the game and patch before release and avoid the wait time on release.

Halo MCC Wiki

Multiplayer Playlists

Remade Halo 2 Maps

Not sure how much interest will be for this on FBG, but I'm making a thread anyway.

Halo: MCC Gamertag List:

Forum Name - GT

R Dizzle - Xv Primetime vX

Jobber - Imagonnagityou

Last edited by a moderator:
I already have it preloaded! I also took the day off on the 11th. Gonna **** some of you guys up.

I am probably going to buy an XboxOne just for this.

Man I loved this game. My wife is going to be pissed.

Loved blood gulch. Spent many hours on that on the original. Was mad they ruined it in later games. But, went PS4 so I will miss out on this.

I am probably going to buy an XboxOne just for this.

Man I loved this game. My wife is going to be pissed.
This is going to be the first Halo I'm not going to be able to get. My kid is 2.5 and doesn't go to sleep until like 9:30-10 most nights, so I just don't forsee any time in the near future to play it. Once he gets old enough to game, then it's on. I'm gonna have him playing FPS early, the hell with the wife!

I noticed the new Call looks very Halo-ish from the trailer. It looks like they made it way more of a vertical game like Halo, jetpacks, jumping, etc.

I noticed the new Call looks very Halo-ish from the trailer. It looks like they made it way more of a vertical game like Halo, jetpacks, jumping, etc.
Which I don't like, if I wanted to play Halo I would play Halo. I'm not sure how I'm going to like COD now with some of the things that made Halo 4 bad imo.

I'd liken it to a combination of Halo 4 & Titanfall. But COD, so not as fun as either.

You guys get the knockoff talk out of here. This place is for Halo discussion only.

Looking up Xbox One prices online...appears that the base unit is dropping to $349 on 11/1

You guys get the knockoff talk out of here. This place is for Halo discussion only.

Looking up Xbox One prices online...appears that the base unit is dropping to $349 on 11/1
:goodposting:

I think it's dropping on 11/2. But either way, same difference. It's lasting into January.

Are they coming out with Halo 5 November 2015?
There was a photo leak of a new hire at 343 Studios last week. Had a countdown timer in the background. Timer ended on November 10th 2015. Rumour has been refuted, but I bet that's the right date for Halo 5.

http://www.vg247.com/2014/10/24/halo-5-guardians-release-date-leak-xbox-one/
Are release dates of new games that much of a secret? They'll let everyone know eventually, right?
I don't think they are that much of a secret. If it's really that far away then they still have much more development to do. This game will be hyped up pretty hard so as soon as they can put a date in stone I think they will.

I think it's dropping on 11/2. But either way, same difference. It's lasting into January.
The price drop works on bundles too. And on 11/8 Best Buy is starting a promotion where you get 12 months of XBL Gold with any XB1 console purchase. So starting 11/8 you can get...

XB1 Console, Sunset Overdrive game, 12 months XBL Gold all for $349.

or

XB1 Console, Assassin's Creed Unit, Assassin's Creed Black Flag, 12 months XBL Gold for $349.

The price drop works on bundles too. And on 11/8 Best Buy is starting a promotion where you get 12 months of XBL Gold with any XB1 console purchase. So starting 11/8 you can get...

XB1 Console, Sunset Overdrive game, 12 months XBL Gold all for $349.

or

XB1 Console, Assassin's Creed Unit, Assassin's Creed Black Flag, 12 months XBL Gold for $349.
In. That XBL Gold deal would be big and being able to use it as our Netflix connection for the TV could even help sell it to the wife (at least slow down her fury anyway).

I can't believe I just heard about this today when I saw this thread

I have so many games into Halo, Halo 2, and Halo 3 I'm afraid to look them all up.

I don't see how I can't find a way to get this. I have a 360 and PS3 sitting around collecting dust so guess I can unload them either at the MS store or on eBay.

I have so many games into Halo, Halo 2, and Halo 3 I'm afraid to look them all up.

I don't see how I can't find a way to get this. I have a 360 and PS3 sitting around collecting dust so guess I can unload them either at the MS store or on eBay.
The Microsoft store will give you $100 for you 360. Making the Xbox One $250.

How does that work.. I see I can get 100 for my 360 and 100 for my ps3...will they let me trade in both?

How does that work.. I see I can get 100 for my 360 and 100 for my ps3...will they let me trade in both?
That would be sweet if you could get a brand new One for $150.

Kind of sucks though to be essentially be buying again 4 games we already paid for.
But you get this on next gen, updated resolution, and Halo 2 Anniversary(6 reimagined maps from Halo 2).

All four for $60 on XBox One seems like an easy decision to me. But I'm biased.

Kind of sucks though to be essentially be buying again 4 games we already paid for.
But you get this on next gen, updated resolution, and Halo 2 Anniversary(6 reimagined maps from Halo 2).

All four for $60 on XBox One seems like an easy decision to me. But I'm biased.
Don't forget dedicated servers. There was nothing worse in the previous Halo iterations, where the host console would rage quit, causing the whole match to pause and rehost on another xbox. No longer an issue.

This game is arguably the best value in a single game ever. The only competitor to that title could be The Orange Box.

I was going to call the Microsoft store and ask if they give 100 for each to get 200 off. Otherwise I will just sell my xbox on eBay as I have kinect and a bunch of games that won't work on xbox one.

Will update this when I call them

Last edited by a moderator:
But you get this on next gen, updated resolution, and Halo 2 Anniversary(6 reimagined maps from Halo 2).All four for $60 on XBox One seems like an easy decision to me. But I'm biased.
Don't forget dedicated servers. There was nothing worse in the previous Halo iterations, where the host console would rage quit, causing the whole match to pause and rehost on another xbox. No longer an issue.This game is arguably the best value in a single game ever. The only competitor to that title could be The Orange Box.
And hosts standby switching.

Users who are viewing this thread