What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Big Hero 6 (1 Viewer)

AcerFC

Footballguy
Saw it today. My kids, daughter (7) and son (5) absolutely loved it and thought it was really funny. I enjoyed it also. Some violence but I dont think it was too much or over the top.

I searched, didnt find anything. Merge if honda.

My nine year old son and five year old daughter both LOVED it. I thought it was VG. We may catch it again this weekend. I hope they make more Big Hero 6 flicks.

Saw it on IMAX 3D, very good fun movie. Don't forget to wait until after the credits for a bonus scene.

Never heard of it before. Just looked it up. Apparently it is a marvel franchise. Which explains stan lee cameo

6 yo daughter and I loved it. Really like the pro-science aspect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw it on IMAX 3D, very good fun movie. Don't forget to wait until after the credits for a bonus scene.
I didn't stay. Spoiler tag it for me please
Fred is wandering the halls of his mansion and finds a hidden superhero HQ behind a painting. There's hero suits, computers etc. His dad, Stan Lee, appears and explains that they are all superhero's. Then they tell the inside/outside/backwards underwear joke together.

I didn't stay. Spoiler tag it for me please
Fred is wandering the halls of his mansion and finds a hidden superhero HQ behind a painting. There's hero suits, computers etc. His dad, Stan Lee, appears and explains that they are all superhero's. Then they tell the inside/outside/backwards underwear joke together.
I noticed his pic on the wall. Thanks

I thought the setting and the design of the street scenes were really well done. Cool graphics. Liked the weird San Frantokyo thing they had going on.

Plus the little brown haired super hero chick made it move a bit.

And the bad guy was especially scary at first and freaked me out a little.

Great movie. Took my 8 and 11 year old girls a few weeks ago and didn't have any idea what it would be about. Thought it was great; humor, action, intelligence and emotion. I liked the animation style too. Not the typical boring cartoon they usually drag me to. Looking forward to seeing it again sometime.

Out on Bluray and DVD now. I ended up taking my 3 year old son to see it. It was his first big action movie. He enjoyed it.

Users who are viewing this thread