What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Where to go near Dundedin, FL to watch Superbowl? (1 Viewer)

skycriesmary

Climbing up the Walls
I'm here visiting my dad, and others. Where would you recommend to see the event? Looking for great food, and large screen TV's. My father lives in Gainesville, so we're a bit out of our element.

Don't make me rely on Yelp or Foursquare.

TIA...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry. When I've been to Dunedin, it's been to places near Main Street like Flanagan's Irish Pub and Dunedin Brewery.

Both are cool but not what you're looking for.

Dang...I can't recommend any restaurants, but check out 7venth Sun brewery for some good beer. Right on Broadway by Skinner/580.

I've heard of both Eddies and Norton sports bars, heard better things about Eddies, but have never been to either. Maybe look em up online and see if you might enjoy one of them. They will be packed Sunday of course.

Dang...I can't recommend any restaurants, but check out 7venth Sun brewery for some good beer. Right on Broadway by Skinner/580.

I've heard of both Eddies and Norton sports bars, heard better things about Eddies, but have never been to either. Maybe look em up online and see if you might enjoy one of them. They will be packed Sunday of course.
Yeah, I'm leaning towards Eddies, from the reviews I've read online. Just wanted to make sure there wasn't a hidden treasure that the locals know. Bonus for oysters and good wings.

Eddies or Nortons...but I'd catch a cab over to Clearwater Beach to the Brown Boxer. Huge sports bar with TVs everywhere...and you can hit Frenchys for lunch first.

You're right near Clearwater. There's gotta be a couple great sports bars around somewhere.

FWIW, Dunedin is beautiful. Great place to be in January/February....or any time of the year.

7venth Sun's Time Bomb and Mangrove are 2 great beers if you like IPAs/DIPAs...but try any of their Brett beers, its what they specialize in.

Users who are viewing this thread