What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anyone else like watching "Dateline" and "48 Hours"? (1 Viewer)

Johnnymac

Footballguy
I just love these shows. Almost always a husband and wife where one kills the other and think they can get away with it.

The one last week on the heroin addicted hooker who killed the Google exec... They left some info out of that one which I had read previously.

That ##### is guilty as #### of manslaughter.

I like "Dateline", although I usually Google the story before the show ends, so the suspense is gone.

I used to like "48 Hours" but in the last couple of seasons the cases have become much more gruesome, and awful. It's like posty's wet dream. They had a case that was a duplicate of the chainsaw/bathtub scene in "Scarface". That was tough to watch.

"Lockup" on MSNBC has long been a favorite.

I haven't watched them in a few years, but they were always well done and the wife and I enjoyed them.

She still watches them sometimes....I always wonder why she writes stuff down in a notebook?

I like "Dateline", although I usually Google the story before the show ends, so the suspense is gone.

I used to like "48 Hours" but in the last couple of seasons the cases have become much more gruesome, and awful. It's like posty's wet dream. They had a case that was a duplicate of the chainsaw/bathtub scene in "Scarface". That was tough to watch.

Yeah I like "Lockup" as well. Prison #### is interesting.

I always ask the wife each Saturday night when these are coming on: "Husband killed wife, or wife killed husband?".

Yeah I like "Lockup" as well. Prison #### is interesting.
I'm hooked on Lockup. I never want to go to prison obviously but am fascinated by it. As for Dateline, I'm a huge fan as long as Chris Hanson isn't telling me to take a seat.

My wife is addicted to these shows. I like them but in the 2 hour version of Dateline it takes them a good 40 minutes just to set up what happened. They could condense all these shows into a half hour version.

Da Guru said:
My wife is addicted to these shows. I like them but in the 2 hour version of Dateline it takes them a good 40 minutes just to set up what happened. They could condense all these shows into a half hour version.
My wife is always watching these. This is why we have lots of TVs.

Users who are viewing this thread