What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2011 Survivor Leagues (1 Viewer)

Twilight

Footballguy
Drafting from the 3 hole was the best so far this year, as it hasn't lost anyone yet.

Let's look at the still alive players: Brees, Campbell, Fitzpatrick, Stafford, and Sanchez(?) haven't lost a team yet.

Benson(?), Forte, Hightower, ADP, and Matthews are all still alive.

Keller, Graham, and Gronkowski are the universal owned and alive TE's

Megatron, Welker, and Ochocinco (??) are all still alive as well.

BTW, Colston has taken over as the most booted player.

Out:

Fiddles (Didn't look as closely as I should. Bass was never really in danger.)

Crippler

Evilgrin72

Old Milwaukee

Atomic Punk

By the sea Wannabe

Jeter23

Helltoupee

Dpeease

BassNBrew (MFL changed Henne's points between Sun & Mon. Bryant gave Bass enough to survive before the change. Not after)

Dpeease (Both players Valence had did nothing, but another MFL Change (Ray Rice got another .2) doomed him to be bounced by .1 Rough week for Dpeease)

Red Zone

RC94

Prelims are up. Injuries are wreaking havoc.

In MBSL 1, TE less Bass needs Grossman to score less than 18.9 or Arian less Fiddles will survive at his expense.

In MBSL 2 Atomic Punk needs bad shouldered Felix Jones to top 11.2 to try to pass one of the 3 teams within 6 pts of him. Crippler and BK have someone going, so his best target is the Austin less MOP.

SSL 1 has Evilgrin heading down to SSL4 next year thanx to Charles & Hillis (2.6 pts out of RB is not a survival make). He almost had a chance, because Bloom is right there at the bottom, but Romo/Kitna should easily beat the Was D

LHUCKS should survive in SSL 4 thanx to the Hillis and Branch (??????) zeroes BTSW has. But he does need more than 5.65 out of Helu to do it.

WSL 1 has a battle. Gimpy Bryant needs just 3.5 to start scoring for Bass in a 6.65 deficit. But BSS has Romo/Kitna -20.25. A good night by either player could decide it. A good night by both will probably lean Bass's way.

WSL2's Valence is down just .1. Will Murray(-4.6) get any carries ? Will Was D (-9) stop the banged up Cowboys. Dpeease has nothing, so if he tops either of those thresholds, he's on to next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
pretty lucky to survive in SSL3 while missing Arian Foster, Miles Austin, and Mario Manningham. My top 3 WRs this week have combined for 9 total points.

I think I dodged a couple of bullets that were zeroed in on me. Twilight's update will confirm or deny.

still alive with these RBs:

Steven Jackson Knowshon Moreno Beanie Wells Thomas Jones Marion Barber

Users who are viewing this thread