What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

19 Video "No Cry" Challenge (1 Viewer)

I failed the challenge halfway though the first video. No way I'm watching 18 more of these.

No thanks, I'll just go ahead and assume I'd lose. Anything with a kid dying/sick will get me immediately. Don't need to be brought down.

I don't even have to watch. Not knowing what most of them actually will be, the soldiers surprise homecoming thing gets me every single time, especially with the kid in preschool who jumps into dad's arms crying. Each and every single time. Without fail. Always.

I don't even have to watch. Not knowing what most of them actually will be, the soldiers surprise homecoming thing gets me every single time, especially with the kid in preschool who jumps into dad's arms crying. Each and every single time. Without fail. Always.
Totally. Those soldier ones are some of the hardest to watch.

2 minutes into the first I cried like a baby. Thanks; honestly. We're all shtick here and lead crazy lives, but we sometimes everyone needs a reminder to cherish every day and to really try to be good to people in general. It really does make a difference.

I seen Last Minutes with Oden enough times to know there's no way I'll make it through one of these things, let alone that one.

Looks like I lasted about 7 minutes

1:35 of video 8. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'd never seen that episode of Fresh Prince. Some good acting chops for a young rapper on a cheesy sit com.

Because I'm dead on the inside, I breezed through the first four. Oden got me. The dogs always get me.

I love that video. :cry:

Yep

2 minutes into the first I cried like a baby. Thanks; honestly. We're all shtick here and lead crazy lives, but we sometimes everyone needs a reminder to cherish every day and to really try to be good to people in general. It really does make a difference.
:goodposting:

I was really caught offguard by the mute father sequence. :(

Anthony Griffith, Oden, Carl and Ellie. Those three got me really good. I was shocked that it didn't have this video: Team Hoyt

Made it through the first two. The animated one... is it wrong that I wanted to see the spaceship crash on the two of them?

Oden... knew I wasn't going to make it through anything with a dog. Maybe I could have before I had to put my best friend to sleep two years ago. Doubtful, but maybe. But not after. Not a chance.

To people who aren't planning on watching all or even any of them... I'd really recommend at least watching #6, Danny and Annie.

To people who aren't planning on watching all or even any of them... I'd really recommend at least watching #6, Danny and Annie.

I'm thinking I just might subscribe to that channel. The stories and animations are cool.Got pretty teary-eyed during the soldiers video, but the others didn't really move me.

Yep. I'm a pretty jaded mofo...not even the cat video got to me...but those stupid surprise homecomings are the devil. Even the dog ones.ETA:

Last edited by a moderator:

StoryCorps is right up there as one of my all time favorite podcasts. There's a huge archive available on iTunes if anyone's interested.

Yep. I'm a pretty jaded mofo...not even the cat video got to me...but those stupid surprise homecomings are the devil. Even the dog ones.ETA:

This is the one I believe YF23 is talking about. It wipes me out from go.

I'm not planning on watching all of them, but which number video is Diff'rent Strokes episode with the bike repairman. That makes me cry every time.

After looking at the list, I thought 18 would be safe. It was. Big smiles, no tears. That is the only one I will watch. Never heard of the Oden one, but there is no way in hell I would even consider watching a video of someone saying goodbye to their dog. just typing that makes me dusty.

Tried the cat one (15 i think). failed miserably

got through the fresh prince one after failing many years ago :)

I'm not planning on watching all of them, but which number video is Diff'rent Strokes episode with the bike repairman. That makes me cry every time.
After seeing that episode I could never enjoy a Maytag repairman commercial again.

For an encore jdogg is going to post a "Smashing your nuts with a ball-peen hammer no-cry challenge".

Damn you. I don't even make it to the kid actually getting into dad's arms. Fricken dusty in here......

Users who are viewing this thread