What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Taylor Swift on Fallon (1 Viewer)

When she walked in there were legs to the roof.

She's also really smart and funny.

She also bought a $17m house about a mile from my grandparents house in Watch Hill, RI. :stalker:

I actually love her for bringing class and glamour back there. Rat Pack used to mill around those parts in the 60s, but the area had lost its Hampton like luster. She alone has brought the style back to an amazing beachfront area.

She also bought a $17m house about a mile from my grandparents house in Watch Hill, RI. :stalker:

I actually love her for bringing class and glamour back there. Rat Pack used to mill around those parts in the 60s, but the area had lost its Hampton like luster. She alone has brought the style back to an amazing beachfront area.
I need an invite next time you're up there. I'll have Taylor come by and visit with your grandparents. We'll bring cookies over.

Otis said:

Smart? I was cringing when JF was asking her questions and the dear in the headlights look came on.

I did think she was awesome looking, but sorry, I couldn't handle someone that stupid for more than a night or 2.

Otis said:

Smart? I was cringing when JF was asking her questions and the dear in the headlights look came on.

I did think she was awesome looking, but sorry, I couldn't handle someone that stupid for more than a night or 2.
:rolleyes:

Otis said:

Um...it's deer, not dear. Good thing you demand someone smart.

Meh. Not bad but not great looking and according to more than one former the reason she can't keep anyone is she doesn't like to put out. Even the 18 year old got tired of it pretty quick.

Reminds me of when Kathy Ireland was on the Daily Show a loooooong time ago. Everything was great until she opened her mouth and words came out.

Otis said:

Oh dear

Otis said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
One of us needs to be...

Otis said:

Smart? I was cringing when JF was asking her questions and the dear in the headlights look came on.I did think she was awesome looking, but sorry, I couldn't handle someone that stupid for more than a night or 2.
Haha....you got owned! Pie in your face, sir!

Skin & bones with zero curves, dresses like an Amish lady, what's not to like? Oh and she's a prude? Sign me up! :thumbup:

Skin & bones with zero curves, dresses like an Amish lady, what's not to like? Oh and she's a prude? Sign me up! :thumbup:
Yeah, I don't get the attraction at all. She peaked when she did that Pour Some Sugar On Me cover and it's been all downhill from there.

Fan but she did not look great last night.

Btw- I already started, TM-ed, the official kacey musgraves thread in the FFA.

Otis said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Very :goodposting:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

She's an absolutely gorgeous young lady and no doubt attractive by any objective criteria (the latter is probably true of nearly every 25 and under female that's in good shape). Not really noteworthy compared to other celebrities though.

She's actually a positive role model for young girls which is different from so many of today's "stars". And she's talented.

:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread