What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Would you sleep with a midget? (1 Viewer)

Would you sleep with a midget?

• Total voters
My friend had this as a life goal. When we were young we would go to a night club at ybor and he would say "man I really want to #### a midget tonight."

He never did and now he's married and lazy so it isn't happening. You should chase your dreams, kids.

My friend had this as a life goal. When we were young we would go to a night club at ybor and he would say "man I really want to #### a midget tonight."

He never did and now he's married and lazy so it isn't happening. You should chase your dreams, kids.
Inspiring.

again?

I slept with a midget that was in a wheelchair.

Naturally, I dragged her out of the wheelchair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Midget is a slur. They are little people. You wouldn't name a professional sports team the Midgets.

i see nothing but positives. smaller ###### means a tighter fit. 69ing means sucking on her toes instead of having to eat her out which is a better proposition. she wouldnt weigh as much for cowgirl position and you could do that thing where she spins around on your #### more easily. yeah i would sleep with a midget.

question: is there a danger of running out of room inside a little person and hitting vital organs?
######l canal depth is not related to height. At least, not in my experience.

If you happen to hit the cervix really hard, it usually upsets a lady. It hurts.

Does it have to be a little person, or just a little person? /Homer J

i see nothing but positives. smaller ###### means a tighter fit. 69ing means sucking on her toes instead of having to eat her out which is a better proposition. she wouldnt weigh as much for cowgirl position and you could do that thing where she spins around on your #### more easily. yeah i would sleep with a midget.
:lmao:

sure, why not. This place in scottsdale has a great looking little person - http://www.nickialanoche.com/2011/08/24/giligans-in-scottsdale-offers-a-laid-back-no-fuss-happy-hour/. She has worked at several bars/restaurants in the area.
Damn!! That little girl is smoking hot!

Hell yes I would!
She is way better looking in person as well. She used to work at the heartattack grill. I am sure some with better google skills than i could find the pics.

Users who are viewing this thread