What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Americans (1 Viewer)

Time to make this the "Official" thread.. :popcorn:

3 new shows coming out here in the next couple of months that I'm looking forward to..

This one, The Following, and will watch the first couple "bates Motel" and hope for the best.

Seems to be a GREAT year for mid-season starts. :popcorn:

Time to make this the "Official" thread.. :popcorn: 3 new shows coming out here in the next couple of months that I'm looking forward to.. This one, The Following, and will watch the first couple "bates Motel" and hope for the best. Seems to be a GREAT year for mid-season starts. :popcorn:
man.. cant find any of those on the directv online guide... wish i could set my dvr now instead of forgetting in a week :rant:

record series set. :popcorn: with this and the following looks like itll be a good first quarter of 2013 :thumbup:

I still have yet to watch Sons of Anarchy or Rescue Me, but FX has never let me down with their non-comedy TV series' so I'll definitely be checking this one out.

I'm too effing stoopid to follow this the first time through. I'll need a second viewing to put the pieces together.

I wonder if all the glowing reviewers saw more than just the pilot. I thought it was meandering and flat alongside looking and sounding like crap a lot of the time. The trailer for the rest of the season looked to be a different look, so hopefully it was just a bad crew for the pilot. It has a lot of potential, and I really want to like it, but I just don't see how it earned a ton of good marks based just on the pilot.

One more thing, if the FBI guy who was just transferred to the counter intelligence dept right at the exact time that there's a high profile defector gone missing along with the body of a KGB agent and right before a presidential directive to look for sleeper agents moves across the street from the agents responsible for the mess is a pure coincidence, then that's insulting even for low TV standards. He better be KGB himself (which the garage snooping pretty much discounts) or be so deep undercover that the guys at the FBI don't know and have some sort of reason to be in that neighborhood. If it's coincidence, it's ####### absurd.

One more thing, if the FBI guy who was just transferred to the counter intelligence dept right at the exact time that there's a high profile defector gone missing along with the body of a KGB agent and right before a presidential directive to look for sleeper agents moves across the street from the agents responsible for the mess is a pure coincidence, then that's insulting even for low TV standards. He better be KGB himself (which the garage snooping pretty much discounts) or be so deep undercover that the guys at the FBI don't know and have some sort of reason to be in that neighborhood. If it's coincidence, it's ####### absurd.
It was also absurd of the KGB agent inviting the FBI agent into his garage for jumper cables, but I'll give it a pass (for now).

It was also absurd of the KGB agent inviting the FBI agent into his garage for jumper cables, but I'll give it a pass (for now).
That was pretty stupid but he kind of wanted to get caught before the garage fight (LOVED when she kicked his head through the drywall!) so I could give it a pass as well.

Loved the use of Tusk. Perfect timing with USC beating the Bruins in basketball just before the show started.

Users who are viewing this thread