What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is this University racist against white people? (1 Viewer)

johnjohn

Footballguy
http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=5549

Please explain your position on whether its racist or not.

I will start off by saying it is indeed racist because it is making skin color a factor when it absolutely shouldn't be a factor. To them, everyone should be the same color, and it isn't their job to limit or promote someone based on the color of their skin.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on my cell phone, so I can't see who started the thread without opening it. But I knew anyway.
I would have figured an admin on this site would want to hold himself to a higher standard than everyone else, and not troll, but maybe that was a foolish thought on my part.

you can find example after example of racism toward white people that is ACCEPTED. I challenge anyone to find obvious racism like this towards any race other than white people that would be accepted like this is.

No worries whites that age will be the minority then so you shouldn't be so white twenty years from now.

you can find example after example of racism toward white people that is ACCEPTED. I challenge anyone to find obvious racism like this towards any race other than white people that would be accepted like this is.
Well, I guess that's it. You win.

What solution do you propose? What actions, besides starting this thread, are you taking to stop these atrocities?

I'm not going to read the thread. But I notice every thread you post seems to be about racism or some other white-persecution thing. WTF is your problem? You seem like a pretty miserable human being looking for someone to blame. Maybe a mirror would help.

I'm not going to read the thread. But I notice every thread you post seems to be about racism or some other white-persecution thing. WTF is your problem? You seem like a pretty miserable human being looking for someone to blame. Maybe a mirror would help.
You aren't going to read the thread so you are giving up any kind of credibility before posting your point, gotcha.

Don't have a problem, I consider myself a fighter against racism, which is highly noble.

still waiting for someone to accept this challenge. I am confident no one will be able to find another example which speaks volumes

still waiting for someone to accept this challenge. I am confident no one will be able to find another example which speaks volumes
checkmate bullies!

The token black guy in every horror movie.

Daniel Tosh making fun of black people on stage.

Tons of black comedians making fun of black people on a regular basis.

There is a couple off the top of my head. Now stop starting rAtarded threads you racist bully.

The token black guy in every horror movie.

Daniel Tosh making fun of black people on stage.

Tons of black comedians making fun of black people on a regular basis.

There is a couple off the top of my head. Now stop starting rAtarded threads you racist bully.
token black guy? Are we in 1995 or 2014?

Last I checked comedy isn't meant to be taken serious and I have no problem with white people making fun of themselves in stand up comedy.

Lets compare apples to apples instead of apples to oranges

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm having a hard time figuring out how it is the university that is racist against white people. From the sound of it, the student enrollment is almost exclusively white.

Ghost tried and failed, anyone else?

Ghost tried and failed, anyone else?
Yeah, I'll try. Get the #### out of here with your stupid, idiotic posts. Whichever alias this is or worse yet if it isn't an alias, we need to uphold some board racism and block you with stupid crap you post. The right wing vs. left wing stuff we can live with but you aren't even in the same effing ballpark with this stuff. You need an IP ban in the worst way.

Users who are viewing this thread