What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

playoff contest - incorrect lineups out $200? (1 Viewer)

Sol D

Footballguy
I'm in league 58 and I noticed a team with 4 RB, 3WE and no TE. Team name 'Tin cup'. I'm sure there are others. What is the rule for invalid lineups?

I think the rule is read the rules.
First off thanks for contributing nothing to this thread rusty. I did read the rules and I don't see any mention of the penalty for incorrect lineups. If you do I would appreciate you adding something, besides lame attempts at humor that have been tried unsuccessfully for years in chat rooms, and sharing that paragraph from the rules. If not zip it and let the people running the show respond.

First off thanks for contributing nothing to this thread rusty. I did read the rules and I don't see any mention of the penalty for incorrect lineups. If you do I would appreciate you adding something, besides lame attempts at humor that have been tried unsuccessfully for years in chat rooms, and sharing that paragraph from the rules. If not zip it and let the people running the show respond.
Sorry didn't mean to upset you I wasn't referring to you.I meant those folks who invested 200 dollars and didn't bother to read the rules.Sometimes when you post things they don't read like you mean them.First thing I do when I enter a contest is read the rules.Each team will consist of ten (10) NFL players in a FFPC starting roster format: 1-QB, 2-RB, 2-WR, 1-TE, 2-Flex, 1-K, 1-D

Sorry didn't mean to upset you I wasn't referring to you.I meant those folks who invested 200 dollars and didn't bother to read the rules.Sometimes when you post things they don't read like you mean them.First thing I do when I enter a contest is read the rules.Each team will consist of ten (10) NFL players in a FFPC starting roster format: 1-QB, 2-RB, 2-WR, 1-TE, 2-Flex, 1-K, 1-D
No worries. Sorry I misinterpreted your message. Looking at the top two teams overall Hawks55 and Big Brass Balls one has 3 Colts the other 5 colts. Looks like a lot of dead money in this contest. Good news for those who can follow directions. To bad Charles is out and on my team probably cost me chance. Everything needs to go perfect to win a contest like this one. Good luck to you.

I think a lot of teams have Charles including me so I think that helps us a little.Now if KC loses and Charles doesn't play another game that could hurt.

TY Hilton makes me feel better about throwing Charles in
I bet. I didn't take any Colts that with Charles performance eliminates me from winning. One thing I don't like about this format so easy to get eliminated quickly. One game two errors and it's over. Good luck to you guys I just have to hope to make my $200 back.

I took Hilton too so I guess all is not lost.When I was trying to figure out how to go in this thing I was thinking WRs are having a killer year this year I should probably go with 4.So naturally I ended up going 4 RBs.

We'll start removing the illegal teams over the next few days. Unfortunately there is no automated way to do it with the current RTSports software.

Users who are viewing this thread