What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$25 best ball league for MBSL, SSL, WSL veterans (1 Viewer)

Captain Hook

Footballguy
Former MBSL and SSL and WSL players this league was formed after a memorable season here in one of our message board leagues and enjoyed the commeraderie. So same best ball scoring as leagues here but $25 entry with winner take all around $300. PLEASE make a note or send me a PM if you would be interested in joining as we have lost several original participants due to work (?) and other obligations.

PVH

Where are you people. Earlier attemtps generated a lot of interest but never got off the ground. Hook is legit. This is a draft n go so no regular season leg work.

I'm interested if u still need people. Didn't realize there was one of these already so I don't feel as bad about not pushing forward with BBAPL for $.

Is this total points or survivor?

I'm interested if u still need people. Didn't realize there was one of these already so I don't feel as bad about not pushing forward with BBAPL for $.

Is this total points or survivor?
H2H, with a spot in the playoffs for the team with most ytd points that doesn't make it based on record. Best ball, draft n' go. Hook with post a link with the rest of the rules, but very similar to what we usually do around here. I think he wants to get between 12-14 teams. Last year we had 13 and one team played the league average.

GUYS - very important PLEASE post in the Reunion league thread so it will be easier when we get closer to filling - I will send you all information when we have enough teams

TIA,

PVH

Users who are viewing this thread