What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

League Champion Medals! (1 Viewer)

gladmark

Footballguy
Dave,

I was wondering about the League Champion Medals. Call me crazy but I almost wanted this more than the cash. I saw a sample of last years medal on an old forum thread. No indication of the size or if the medal had a pin on the back or an eye hole to wear as a medallion style necklace. When would they be sent out? I must be insane but Im looking forward to it.

Launch All Vipers

P.S. I had moved since I joined the contest. I was looking for a place to make sure I have my current address in your records but the only info I have is registered with the FFPC that I can check. I deleted my receipts for the contest entry so I cant check there. I want to make sure I get that medal!

Medals for this year's league winners are even sharper than last year, IMO. David Dodds knocked the design out of the park again. :yes:

You'll have a chance to confirm your address when you get the prize notification emails, don't worry.

Anyway to share an image of the medal? Curious and excited about receiving mine as well.

'Alex - FFPC said:
Medals for this year's league winners are even sharper than last year, IMO. David Dodds knocked the design out of the park again. :yes: You'll have a chance to confirm your address when you get the prize notification emails, don't worry.

As a current medal owner - I am ecstatic to have won another this year. Would really love to see a sneak peak at this year's version. Any images coming to the forum? =)

Has anyone received their medallion yet? I have received prize money, but no medallion. Just wondering if I am the only one or not - really anxious to see this years version.

'Patoons said:
Has anyone received their medallion yet? I have received prize money, but no medallion. Just wondering if I am the only one or not - really anxious to see this years version.
Just got mine in the mail today.
Awesome! I just got in and read this post - it reminded me that I haven't checked my mail yet today...went to the mailbox & there it was. It is beautiful !! :yes: :) ;) :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread