What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Where is the Kyle Fuller love? CB Chi (1 Viewer)

Shawn

Footballguy
HE is looking amazing so far! Don't sleep on Fuller this year. I could see him getting Defensive Rookie of the year.

CB or not he is outdoing many Safeties... I believe every position is important, even PK (When required to start them I will research them)

Last edited by a moderator:
CB or not he is outdoing many Safeties... I believe every position is important, even PK (When required to start them I will research them)
But CB is a unique beast. Typically, the *better* the CB plays, the less points they can be expected to get going forward. I'm a huge fan of Defensive Tackles having their own starting spot; but for CBs I'd much rather lump them with all DBs due to this effect.

I dropped Whitner/Burnett for him. While I dont expect him to have big plays every game obviously, he's doing too much to ignore. No real risk picking him up and seeing if he can continue even close to this pace.

He's a player for sure, but at what point do they just stop throwing at him? Tillman's gone so it's not like they are going to keep testing the rook if he keeps responding. That's my only fear, that he loses chances. CB's can fall off the map this way.

And then he lays an egg. I expected a lot more chances going against the Pack. I didn't see much of the game so I am not sure if they just went away from him or if he had a bad game. Anybody see the game and can comment?

And then he lays an egg. I expected a lot more chances going against the Pack. I didn't see much of the game so I am not sure if they just went away from him or if he had a bad game. Anybody see the game and can comment?
They picked on him a ton. I think 3 TD's where vs him.

Unlike Tillman he's completely worthless if he doesn't generate big plays, the tackles are not there.

Users who are viewing this thread