What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

One owner needed, 10 team PPR (1 Viewer)

bronco fan

Footballguy
I have one opening in one of my dynasty leagues. This one is called the Super Dynasty League, and it has been in existence since 2006. This is a 10 team, offense only, PPR league. Roster size is 25. League fee is $60.My name is Greg Akiyama and I am a very experience Commissioner. I am currently the Commissioner of four leagues including this one. I work very hard to ensure that all of my leagues are well run and offer a rewarding experience for each and every owner.I value the time and commitment that owners make to dynasty leagues, and I try to get every owner invested in the league so they can proudly call it their own. I take being a Commissioner very seriously.This particular opening is unusual. A very good roster, with very high rookie draft picks.Here is the roster:QB: Rivers, Wilson, BradfordRB: Ingram, McFadden, Richardson, Bryce Brown, Dwyer, Hunter, DeAngelo Williams, MendenhallWR: Cobb, Fitzgerald, Julio Jones, Edelman, DeSean Jackson, Quick, Rod Streater, Kendall WrightTE: Chandler, Myers, Jordan Cameron, Fred DavisK: GostkowskiDEF: GBDraft choices in the upcoming three round all-rookie draft: 1, 2, 3, 3 (Team picks third in each round) Rookies can be held on a taxi squad for one year so they don't count against your 25 man roster unless you bring them up to your active roster during the season.I would be hard for me to imagine that this team won't be competing for a Championship in 2013.The url for the site is: http://www8.myfantasyleague.com/2012/home/48255#0If you have any interest, or have more questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.Thanks for your time.Greg Akiyamagakiyama@earthlink.net

Last edited by a moderator:
League opening filled. Thanks to all who took the time to respond. I will keep your names on file in case we have another opening.

Users who are viewing this thread