What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Crazy scene in my rec. league soccer game today (1 Viewer)

Good Posting Judge

Footballguy
We play on a full field, 11 a side, with a timekeeper. Couple guys who have played pro in our league.

82nd minute, game is tied 1-1. I play attacking midfield (we're generally in a 4-3-3) usually on the left side. I blow past my man at midfield, juke a couple dudes, and get hauled down 40 yards out for a free kick. Defense only puts a 1 man wall in front of me, figuring I'm going to send it into the box, but I've got other ideas.

I stand behind the ball feigning that I'm surveying my options, giving the impression that I'm just going to send it in, but instead I rear back and fire an absolute laser towards the top corner. The wall man doesn't even have time to jump before it's over his head, and the ball is still rising as it gets to the goalkeeper. I would estimate I hit it at around 260 km/h. The goalie (who used to be a backup on the Dutch national team and played professionally in France) leapt to save the ball, but it actually severed his arm off before going clear through the back of the net, singeing the strings and actually leaving them on fire. The goalie fell to the ground screaming, and players started throwing up everywhere at the sight of their mortally wounded teammate. I was carried off the field in victory by my teammates and the other team forfeited. I saw a lot of their players just standing around in a daze at what had happened. A VS model (Erin Heatherton) heard about the incident 10 minutes later via Twitter and texted me a marriage proposal, which I'm still considering. Good ####.

I don't have anything funny to add to this the same way you didn't add anything funny when you started this thread.

Also please leave the Sons of Anarchy thread. Keep the whiney, unfunny here. Thank you.

This sounds like that basketball game on here from a few years ago. I remember it being in someone's sig for the longest. You are the freaking man!

I don't have anything funny to add to this the same way you didn't add anything funny when you started this thread.Also please leave the Sons of Anarchy thread. Keep the whiney, unfunny here. Thank you.
:popcorn:Also, :lmao:
Hugh REALLY likes his SOA.I'd answer more questions, or maybe tell you all about the 900 foot homer I hit last month, but we're going to this "baby factory" to pick out another kid today. It's going to be a boy!

I don't have anything funny to add to this the same way you didn't add anything funny when you started this thread.Also please leave the Sons of Anarchy thread. Keep the whiney, unfunny here. Thank you.
:popcorn:Also, :lmao:
Hugh REALLY likes his SOA.I'd answer more questions, or maybe tell you all about the 900 foot homer I hit last month, but we're going to this "baby factory" to pick out another kid today. It's going to be a boy!
Congrats!!!:confetti:

2 pennies and some of the burning net in a picture of GTFO! Or will settle for pics of VS Model Erin Heatherton

I'm calling BS.

260km per hour is not enough to sever an arm. I know, because I once kicked a ball at 295kph, and, although it gave the goalie a concussion, it did not sever his head.

Why do you have to gild the lily?

I want in on this league.
It pretty much fell apart after this incident. I was declared the winner.
How much did you win?
Glory. Infinite glory.
So zero dollars.
I'm like a feather Indian. I see beyond your money and your land deeds.
Seems like a mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread