What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Keeper League - Looking for 2 New Owners (1 Viewer)

robertdts

Footballguy
I am looking for one active owner to manage an available team in our 16 team keeper league. League details are as follows:

- 16 team league; league play in ESPN

- 40 man active rosters (starting lineups: QB, RB, RB/WR, WR, WR, WR/TE, TE, DT, DE, DE, LB, LB, LB, CB, CB, S, S, DP, PK)

- Balanced scoring for offensive and defensive players

- Annual Rookie Draft (beginning May 1st) in myfantasyleague.com (non-serpentine, 5 rounds)

- Unlimited off-season pickups for free agents (excluding incoming rookies, non-listed players) (via ESPN site - any time)

- In-season blind bids for free agents (via ESPN site - twice per week - every Wednesday and Friday; $100 budget in-season)

- Starting 5th year of Keeper League.

League is FREE.

The available team is as follows:

Krying Chiefs: (picks #12 in each round of rookie draft): have 1.12, 3.12, 4.12 and 5.12 picks in 2015 rookie draft

Notable Players: QB Luck (Indianapolis), RB Charles (Kansas City), WR D. Hopkins (Houston)

This was a playoff team last year.

Carolina Panthers (picks #4 in each round of rookie draft): have 1.04, 2.04, 3.04, 4.04 and 5.04 in 2015 rookie draft

Notable Players: QB Newton (Carolina), RB Hyde (San Francisco), WR Allen (San Diego), WR Beckham (New York Giants)

If interested in any of the above teams, please e-mail me at robert.gibson36@gmail.com with a short fantasy football bio for consideration. Please include "Lockout League" in correspondence. I'll then e-mail you a link to our ESPN league site for your perusal. If everything looks good, then I'll get you setup on ESPN.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Three teams are currently available:

New England 25 to Life'Ers ~ http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=52132&teamId=6&seasonId=2014

This was a playoff team last year.

New England 25 to Life'Ers (picks #11 in each round of rookie draft): have 1.11, 2.11, 3.11, 4.11 and 5.11 in 2015 rookie draft

Notable Players: QB Rivers (Chargers), RB J. Hill (Bengals), RB G. Bernard (Bengals), WR Watkins (Bills), S Weddle (Chargers)

Green Bay Packers ~ http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=52132&teamId=3&seasonId=2014

This is a rebuilding project.

Green Bay Packers (picks #3 in each round of rookie draft): have 1.03, 2.03, 3.03, 4.03, and 5.03 in 2015 rookie draft

Notable Players: QB Rodgers (Packers), WR Evans (Buccaneers), WR Cooks (Saints)

Running With Scissors ~ http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=52132&teamId=10&seasonId=2014

This is a rebuilding project.

Running With Scissors (picks #2 in each round of rookie draft EXCEPT 1st round): have 2.02, 3.02, 4.02 and 5.02 in 2015 rookie draft

Notable Players: QB Brady (Patriots), WR Decker (Jets), LB Laurinaitis (Rams), LB Mayo (Patriots)

If interested in any of the above teams, please e-mail me at robert.gibson36@gmail.com with a short fantasy football bio for consideration. Please include "Lockout League" in correspondence. I'll then e-mail you a link to our ESPN league site for your perusal. If everything looks good, then I'll get you setup on ESPN.

Thank you for your time.

Users who are viewing this thread