What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

32 team Dynasty IDP, auction, salary cap league (1 Viewer)

themojoworkin

Footballguy
This is an active fantasy football league with year round activity. This is not for the fantasy football owner that mostly wants to be active during the season.

DYNASTY32

This league is in its 6th season of existence.

32 team
1 copy of each player
Full IDP
IDP scoring to keep IDP on similar footing as offense
Starters are 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 RB/WR flex, 1 TE, 1 K, 2 DL, 2 LB, 1 DL/LB flex, 3 DB.
Salary cap
Salaries determined by bidding on free agents or a Rookie salary wage scale for drafted players
Franchise tags
Transition tags
Contract restructures
Very active- normal 200-225 trades/season

Free agents are bid on via a free agent bidding process.

Open teams in this league:

Pittsburgh

NE (filled)

Cin

Mia

TB (filled)

NYJ

We will have a dispersal draft for all new oweners, with at least these teams (possibly one or two others) once the teams are filled. A couple of the teams are good, so all owners should have a league average team or better if they draft well.

There is no entry fee, one of us covers the league fees.

League site

www22.myfantasyleague.com/2013/home/47689#0

Please contact me with a short fantasy bio if interested.

my email

themojoworkin@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, league has been running strong x 5 years. Just replacing owners who left due to jobs, time commitment, etc. Two owners are being replaced due to poor activity.

I believe this league is full. If you love the format, check out the other league I have advertised, Final Frontier, which is similar. Or I can put you on a wait list.....

Users who are viewing this thread