What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

League is Full! (1 Viewer)

Archer

Footballguy
So I have a $125 PPR dynasty league on MFL that is going into its 9th season next year. We had several openings this off-season and decided to do a dispersal draft. We are seeking 1 last owner to join our league. We use Victory Points for our playoff seeding (top 6 teams make the playoffs, the top 2 scoring teams get a first round bye) We are 1 pt per reception, 6 pts for rushing and receiving TDs and 4 pts for passing TDs. We start 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 1 flex at rb/wr/te, 1k, 1d. Waivers are BBID.

Below is the talent pool teams can draft from. I am including 95% of the rosters from the 7 teams that will participate in the dispersal draft, but there are obviously other FAs that are currently on no one's roster that will also be available. I tried for the most part to list the more elite players first.

QBs: Rodgers, Manning, Brady, Wilson, Romo, Rivers, Foles, Cutler, Tannehill, Carr, Eli, Bridgewater, Dalton, Manziel, Bortles, Sanchez

RBs: Bell, Charles, McCoy, Forte, Foster, J. Hill, Jennings, Bernard, Anderson, Spiller, J. Bell, Sankey, Robinson, Ball, Mathews, Hyde, Sproles, Dunbar, PT, West, Vereen, McKinnon, Herron, Gore, Pierce, Ray Rice, F-Jax, Sims, Rainey, McFadden, Blue, Cadet, Polk, Riddick, Antone Smith, James White, Oliver, Stewart, L. Murray, Reggie Bush, Gray, Starks, Moreno, Bryce Brown, DeAngelo, S-Jax, Woodhead, Kerwynn Williams, Stepfan Taylor, Damien Williams

WRs: AJG, Nelson,Cobb,Sanders, Benjamin, Marshall, Gordon, Edelman, Charles Johnson, Hopkins, Maclin, Patterson, Hunter, Marvin Jones, Wallace, Harvin, Martavis Bryant, Robinson, Cruz, Golden Tate, Fitz, Roddy White, Bailey, John Brown, Crabtree, Decker, Britt, Kearse, Paul Richardson, Torrey Smith, Wheaton, Terrance Williams, Wilson, Steve Smith, Latimer, Nicks, Boldin, Bowe, Colston, Shorts, Jennings, Douglas, Welker, Seantavius Jones, Tavon Austin, Doug Baldwin, Hawkins, Sanu, Hester, Streater, Wayne, Dobson, Hogan, Holmes

TEs: Graham, M. Bennett, Olsen, Cameron, Reed, D. Allen, Walker, Rudolph, Donnell, Seferian-Jenkins, V.Davis, Wright, Cook, Heath Miller, Fells

Rookie picks: 1.1, 1.2, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.12, 2.1, 2.2, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8, 2.12, 3.1, 3.2, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.12

During the dispersal draft teams can "draft" a draft pick, that will later be used in the league wide rookie/fa draft we hold after the NFL draft.

Here is a link to the league page- http://www27.myfantasyleague.com/2014/home/12151

I have been running 15 dynasty leagues for over a decade now. The leagues are all VERY active, although this particular league had a league low 24 trades last year. But with 5 new owners we expect that number to increase substantially!

If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me. I am happy to get anyone in touch with several different owners who have play in several of my leagues if you'd like to discuss the leagues with someone other than myself. We really want to get VERY ACTIVE owners who are committed to the long term and love to trade and hit the waivers weekly to improve their team. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread