What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ROSTER WARS - The Greatest FF League I've Ever Been In. 24 Team F (1 Viewer)

Banemorth

Footballguy
Yeah that's right. ROSTER WARS. If you've ever found yourself wondering "Where can I find a league full of the most obsessed fantasy nerds that ever lived in a full IDP setup where I start 11 offensive and 11 defensive players with weighted scoring so a DT can put up 30 points on a good day and with an extremely active community with a super cool forum and MFL site with custom graphics and a badass commish who runs a tight ship and with other great side games with side prizes and a league board for side bets and an incredibly shameful forum setup for the sap who comes in last place and includes a bylaws the size of the holy bible" then Roster Wars may be for you!

What... you've never thought that before?

Well then maybe you're not hardcore enough...

Anyway check us out, check out or scoring, our forums, our MFL and hang around. Post early, post often, and if you think you have what it takes then join the battle.

http://rosterwars.forumotion.com/

~ The Mohawk Ridge Marauders

Users who are viewing this thread