What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL 1 Rounds 1-4 (1 Viewer)

rzrback77

IBL Representative
1.1 Crippler Arian Foster RB1

1.2 Steel Dillo Ray Rice RB2

1.3 BassNBrew LeSean McCoy RB3

1.4 Duckboy Calvin Johnson WR 1

1.5 rzrback77 Aaron Rodgers QB1

1.6 Helltoupee Cam Newton QB2

1.7 Stinkin Ref Drew Brees QB3

1.8 Fullback Fro Tom Brady QB4

1.9 Rudy Jimmy Graham TE1

1.10 Fiddles Rob Gronkowski TE2

1.11 radballs Chris Johnson RB4

1.12 norseman Wes Welker WR 2

1.13 Pimpin Aint Easy Matthew Stafford QB5

1.14 BSS Larry Fitzgerald WR 3

1.15 Capt. Hook 4hr Maurice Jones-Drew RB5

1.16 Twilight 4hr Andre Johnson WR 4

2.1 Twlight 4hr Hakeem Nicks WR 5

2.2 Capt. Hook 4 hr Matt Forte RB6

2.3 BSS Ryan Mathews RB7

2.4 PAE Jamaal Charles RB8

2.5 norseman Darren Sproles RB9

2.6 radballs Adrian Peterson RB10

2.7 Fiddles Marshawn Lynch RB11

2.8 Rudy Frank Gore RB12

2.9 Fullback Fro Darren McFadden RB13

2.10 Stinkin Ref Roddy White WR 6

2.11 Helltoupee A. J. Greeen WR 7

2.12 rzrback77 Greg Jennings WR 8

2.13 Duckboy Brandon Marshall WR 9

2.14 Bass Victor Cruz WR 10

2.15 Steel Dillo Jordy Nelson WR 11

2.16 Crippler Philip Rivers QB6

3.1 Crippler Mike Wallace WR 12

3.2 Steel Dillo Julio Jones WR 13

3.3 BassNBrew Mike Vick QB7

3.4 Duckboy Steven Jackson RB13

3.5 rzrback77 Vincent Jackson WR 14

3.6 Helltoupee Antonio Gates TE3

3.7 Stinkin Ref Aaron Hernandez TE4

3.8 Fullback Fro Trent Richardson RB14

3.9 Rudy Ahmad Bradshaw RB15

3.10 Fiddles Eli Manning QB8

3.11 radballs Tony Romo QB9

3.12 norseman Percy Harvin WR 15

3.13 Pimpin Aint Easy Dwayne Bowe WR 16

3.14 BSS Matt Ryan QB10

3.15 Capt. Hook 4 hr Steve Smith Car WR 17

3.16 Twilight 4 hr DeMarco Murray RB16

4.1 Twlight 4 hr Vernon Davis TE5

4.2 Capt. Hook 4 hr Antonio Brown WR 18

4.3 BSS Jason Witten TE 6

4.4 PAE Jermichael Finley TE7

4.5 norseman Tony Gonzalez TE8

4.6 radballs Dez Bryant WR 19

4.7 Fiddles Reggie Bush RB17

4.8 Rudy Ben Roethlisberger QB11

4.9 Fullback FroBrandon Pettigrew TE9

4.10 Stinkin Ref Marcus Colston WR 20

4.11 Helltoupee Kenny Britt WR 21

4.12 rzrback77 Miles Austin WR 22

4.13 Duckboy

4.14 Bass

4.15 Steel Dillo

4.16 Crippler

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm back in this league. found my mistake and slotted krsone12 in the second steel dillo slot.

my list for 1.3

rice

mccoy

HEY

I'm in if not too late

this is the first I'm hearing of this :(

edit: thanks fiddles for headsup

I sent a PM to Steel Dillo. I am of the opinion that we are already operating on the clock. When everyone signed up, it was indicated that the drafts would begin shortly after the Divisional Championship games so we are not starting early.

If anybody times out in the first round, the rules indicate they will be dropped down to the last spot and everyone moved up one slot accordingly. If that same person is a no-show at the 16th slot, then they will be replaced.

hook has timed out....razor was just here.....he has his and duckboy picks....

Just for clarification. razor went on the clock at the timeout. if hook shows up before the picks are made, he can pick and keep his slot. razor's clock won't reset. hook will be on a 4 hour.

Just for clarification. razor went on the clock at the timeout. if hook shows up before the picks are made, he can pick and keep his slot. razor's clock won't reset. hook will be on a 4 hour.
just for clarification....cut and pasted below from rules....Miss you pick in the first round and you'll be moved to the 16 spot. Miss it again in the first round and you'll be replaced.

If you miss a pick your clock is cut in half. You can make up your pick at any time. If you miss two picks and haven't made them up when you come back on the clock for a third time, you'll be replaced. If your replaced, you will be suspended from further participation in these leagues at my discreation. If you have to bail due to circumstances beyond your control, at least let us know. I reserve the right at my discreation to make a pick for you if I feel the intregrity of the draft will be impacted. After the last pick of the draft is made (or the clock expires) everyone has 8 hours for any make-up picks.

so actually according to this....hook is now in the 16th slot and can't just come in in the first round and make his pick if it just so happens that the next guy up hasn't made his pick yet.....not trying to be a d-bag here but if that first part of the rules is not going to be enforced let's get rid of it.....obviously in the first round having a guy have to slide to the bottom of the draft and everybody else gets to move up can make a huge diffference to the guys picking behind them and who is available.....

again....not trying to be a d-bag....just saying.....

Obviously none of us made it in time before the big shutdown....

1.04 WR Calvin Johnson, Detroit Lions

pm off to rzr

Hey Guys, sorry for not being here but I didn't know the draft had started and of course last two days couldn't access the Forums.

In addition, I had asked to be in the last group off because I was finishing three baseball drafts.

Anyway, Glad to kick ### from the 16 spot - you can keep your names

Stinkin Ref has just over two hours on the clock. He can pick until 12:30 CST and if no pick is made by then, he will slide down to #16 and be given the four hour clock with Captain Hook.

Hoping that he shows prior to that as editing that first post is a challenging ordeal. :popcorn:

just sent ref a text. Should have checcked last night but I thought I nuked my entie box but I saved his pm

This has been a disappointingly slow first round.
This is what happens when there is not a clearly defined start date (I still think I read something that said we were going to start after the Super Bowl) AND the correct thing would be to notify everyone in each league with their pole position and telling them the draft had started.....IMHOAnd of course it was compounded by the boards going down right after the start

Users who are viewing this thread