What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What is with NFL.com and the injury report (1 Viewer)

aquafish82

Footballguy
1. Here it is early Saturday morning and the NFL doesn't even have the injury report out for this weekend's games. Aren't they suppose to come out Friday afternoon. All they have on their site is "No injuries to report" for every team except the Saints/Panthers who already played so what good does that do anybody anyway.

2. Why do they give guys' full legal name when listing them? Did you know Fozzy Whitkaer was really Foswhitt or that Mike Pouncey's real first name is James. Do they think that is cute or more precise or something. Give the guy's known name, geeze

3. And why don't they list the status of all the guys on the active roster? For example, I don't think they have Eric Berry or Josh Gordon listed because they have been out so long but will eventually be back this season.

I actually noticed this Thursday night when I was looking for statuses for that night's game. Going to have to use one of the many other sites to get this.

It's a shame the NFL's website is so poor.

Users who are viewing this thread