What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survivor Cagayan (2 Viewers)

Looks like February 26th. Three tribes, Beauty, Brains and Brawn. There are a couple of ex NFL cheerleaders in there. The beauty tribe sports some of my early favorites.

Looks like February 26th. Three tribes, Beauty, Brains and Brawn. There are a couple of ex NFL cheerleaders in there. The beauty tribe sports some of my early favorites.
While I do like when they try to "mix it up" by working in these new dynamics, I really hate when they decide to completely abandon the concept after 4-6 episodes. "It's three tribes of very different people against each other. Who will win?" barely lasts long enough to learn all their names. Before you know it, it's "Drop your buffs, we're picking new tribes! Two teams, chosen at random. Won't this be fun?!?!?!"... and then it's one Pagonging after another.

Does Cliff Robinson get to wear a headband, or does it have to be the buff?

Corporation said:
Buddy Ball 2K3 said:
Nick Vermeil said:
Am I the only one that gives all of these girls an Ofdee Scale 5 or below?
Wouldn't go that far but I agree the eye candy does not seem to stack up to previous seasons.
Compared to last season? They are all pretty good. If they can keep their traps shut long enough to make the merge, the starvation will put them all near 9s.

In

Oh and anyone interested in doing a Survivor pool this season?

I have had them at work before using either a pick the winner or a point for each week someone on your team survives. Plus bonuses for finding idols, immunity and such.

It is fun because it combines survivor, drafting and gambling all at once.

Last edited by a moderator:
In

Oh and anyone interested in doing a Survivor pool this season?

I have had them at work before using either a pick the winner or a point for each week someone on your team survives. Plus bonuses for finding idols, immunity and such.

It is fun because it combines survivor, drafting and gambling all at once.
We did this a few years ago and it was a lot of fun. It was Ozzys first year if I recall so maybe more than a few years ago. I remember one category was if they got pixelated during an episode.

In if it happens.

Color me intrigued a little with the concept, and hope they continue with it right down to the merge if possible.

Two of the "braun" tribemembers are Jersey guys :flex:

Also in the full cast picture, the chick on Cliff's right (our left) looks ridiculous. Doesn't look as ridiculous in the close-up picture of just the beauty members, but I wanna see more

Color me intrigued a little with the concept, and hope they continue with it right down to the merge if possible.
:blackdot: Agree, thought is was great way back when, when Stephanie (I think it was her) was the last of her tribe all alone. Make'em suffer like they did in Australia (I remember Elizabeth's hair falling out due to malnourished - great TV)

cast includes the president of the Miami Marlins
Early favorite for villain. Reading his profile... sounds like a huge d-bag.
Dude's in tremendous shape. Marlins TV makes a big deal about his iron Man participation and marathons, yaddayaddayadda...but very much the d-bag.

He was a key player in getting the new stadium ...and then gutting the team. Stepson of the evil owner, Jeffrey Loria.

Users who are viewing this thread