What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Serious Business Dynasty League (2 Viewers)

:thumbup:

I guess we are going to have to dice roll for waiver order. Berserker said he was first but its not that way now and I don't know what the order was to end last season. Someone set up a dice roll for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lmao:I guess we are going to have to dice roll for waiver order. Berserker said he was first but its not that way now and I don't know what the order was to end last season. Someone set up a dice roll for me.
:lmao: The waiver order was set after the original draft, in reverse of draft order. I'm 100% certain I've never used my waiver spot....and pretty certain no one else has used their's either. If you need to, go to the transaction histories on the CBS site. You can find the waiver order establishment at BZ. Other original owners, please chime in with any knowledge/memory of this.

:goodposting:I guess we are going to have to dice roll for waiver order. Berserker said he was first but its not that way now and I don't know what the order was to end last season. Someone set up a dice roll for me.
:thumbup: The waiver order was set after the original draft, in reverse of draft order. I'm 100% certain I've never used my waiver spot....and pretty certain no one else has used their's either. If you need to, go to the transaction histories on the CBS site. You can find the waiver order establishment at BZ. Other original owners, please chime in with any knowledge/memory of this.
Here's the original draft order from BZ1 1 1 guru_007 2 1 2 Greco 3 1 3 pik95 4 1 4 Sammy 5 1 5 Clifton6 1 6 Kraft 7 1 7 RnR …8 1 8 DD 9 1 9 Tre 10 1 10 shake 11 1 11 TU 12 1 12 eephus 13 1 13 BeserkerIn retrospect my Swisher/Atkins picks at the 3/4 turn look pretty :wolf: :wolf:

Waiver orders? We had open waivers, no? We just dropped and added at will. We drafted 3 years ago. I think If we're opening up waivers waivers should open at a certain time and it should be a free for all going forward.

Eephus said:
In retrospect my Swisher/Atkins picks at the 3/4 turn look pretty :lmao: :D
I had some real headscratchers too. 5 13 Beserker …Alex Gordon6 1 Beserker ….Delmon YoungI took Gordon 10 spots before Longoria went off the board. ;)

Eephus said:
:own3d:I guess we are going to have to dice roll for waiver order. Berserker said he was first but its not that way now and I don't know what the order was to end last season. Someone set up a dice roll for me.
:thumbup: The waiver order was set after the original draft, in reverse of draft order. I'm 100% certain I've never used my waiver spot....and pretty certain no one else has used their's either. If you need to, go to the transaction histories on the CBS site. You can find the waiver order establishment at BZ. Other original owners, please chime in with any knowledge/memory of this.
Here's the original draft order from BZ1 1 1 guru_007 2 1 2 Greco 3 1 3 pik95 4 1 4 Sammy 5 1 5 Clifton6 1 6 Kraft 7 1 7 RnR …8 1 8 DD 9 1 9 Tre 10 1 10 shake 11 1 11 TU 12 1 12 eephus 13 1 13 BeserkerIn retrospect my Swisher/Atkins picks at the 3/4 turn look pretty :bag: :bag:
Where was this order from? Im pretty sure I had likethe next to last pick because thats why I went so young from the start. Greco was right near me. Where is BZ?

Eephus said:
:lmao:

I guess we are going to have to dice roll for waiver order. Berserker said he was first but its not that way now and I don't know what the order was to end last season. Someone set up a dice roll for me.
:goodposting: The waiver order was set after the original draft, in reverse of draft order. I'm 100% certain I've never used my waiver spot....and pretty certain no one else has used their's either.

If you need to, go to the transaction histories on the CBS site. You can find the waiver order establishment at BZ. Other original owners, please chime in with any knowledge/memory of this.
Here's the original draft order from BZ1 1 1 guru_007

2 1 2 Greco

3 1 3 pik95

4 1 4 Sammy

5 1 5 Clifton

6 1 6 Kraft

7 1 7 RnR …

8 1 8 DD

9 1 9 Tre

10 1 10 shake

11 1 11 TU

12 1 12 eephus

13 1 13 Beserker

In retrospect my Swisher/Atkins picks at the 3/4 turn look pretty :lmao: :bag:
Where was this order from? Im pretty sure I had likethe next to last pick because thats why I went so young from the start. Greco was right near me. Where is BZ?
http://www.brucezone.com/forums/

Here is the first 2 rounds. I have the whole draft if we want to preserve it before BZ shuts down....or if we just want to make fun of some horrible picks.

1 1 1 guru_007 …. 10:30-10:45 …. A-Rod

2 1 2 Greco …. 10:45-11:00 …. Hanley Ramirez

3 1 3 pik95 …. 11:00-15 …. Prince Fielder

4 1 4 me …. 11:15-30 …. Jose Reyes

5 1 5 Clifton …. 11:30-45 …. Miguel Cabrera

6 1 6 Kraft …. 11:45-12 …. David Wright

7 1 7 RnR …. 12-12:15 …. Albert Pujols

8 1 8 DD …. 12:15-12:30 …. Chase Utley

9 1 9 Tre …. 12:30-45 …. Matt Holliday

10 1 10 shake …. 12:45-1:00 …. Ryan Howard

11 1 11 TU …. 1:00-1:15 …. Ryan Braun

12 1 12 eephus …. 1:15-1:30 …. Carl Crawford

13 1 13 Beserker …. 1:30-1:45 …. Johan Santana

14 2 1 kraft …. 1:45-2:00 …. Grady Sizemore (trade)

15 2 2 eephus …. 2:00-2:15 …. Jimmy Rollins

16 2 3 TU …. 2:15-2:30 …. Adam Dunn

17 2 4 shake …. 2:30-2:45 …. Vlad Guerrero

18 2 5 Tre …. 2:45-3:00 …. David Ortiz

19 2 6 DD …. 3:00-3:15 …. Alfonso Soriano

20 2 7 RnR …. 3:15-3:30 …. Mark Teixeira

21 2 8 Beserker …. 3:30-3:45 …. Carlos Beltran (trade)

22 2 9 Clifton …. 3:45-4:00 …. Brandon Phillips

23 2 10 me …. 4:00-4:15 …. Jake Peavy

24 2 11 pik95 …. 4:15-4:30 …. Jonathan Papelbon

25 2 12 Greco …. 4:30-4:45 …. BJ Upton

26 2 13 guru_007 …. 4:45-5:00 …. Lance Berkman

Yeah, that order looks right. I can figure it out. New guys will go at end reverse of this mess. I wonder where bender is. Ill make an announcement asap here and cbs and start waivers on Sat/Sun. they will run every day but it looks like I can't control the time. Im also not sure if that will let guys go to fa after but we will see. BBL.

shake zula said:
So what's going on?
Im busy trying to sort out 17 NCAA tickets. I have 5 for thurs night for sale. Sect 126 row A. Just off court corner. Face $75, I paid $125 but now I don't feel like going to both sessions. Georgetown, Tenn., San Diego and I forget. Waivers will be run Monday. Someone post that at cbs and tell greco and mia's. TIA. Ill be back Friday.
Is there going to be a one-time pre-season waiver cycle and then first-come, first served during the season. Or are we going to a weekly waiver wire?
First come first serve all the time. That's how we've been doing it all along. I'm not interested in this league changing #### up. That's how it was set up and that's how it should stay.

shake zula said:
So what's going on?
Im busy trying to sort out 17 NCAA tickets. I have 5 for thurs night for sale. Sect 126 row A. Just off court corner. Face $75, I paid $125 but now I don't feel like going to both sessions. Georgetown, Tenn., San Diego and I forget. Waivers will be run Monday. Someone post that at cbs and tell greco and mia's. TIA. Ill be back Friday.
Is there going to be a one-time pre-season waiver cycle and then first-come, first served during the season. Or are we going to a weekly waiver wire?
First come first serve all the time. That's how we've been doing it all along. I'm not interested in this league changing #### up. That's how it was set up and that's how it should stay.
My #1 waiver wire priority is on the block

My #1 waiver wire priority is on the block
:kicksrock: Not funny. I don't have a problem moving to a waiver system. I'd prefer it be weekly with a 2-3 day FCFS period, but Pik keeps talking about daily waivers.I think most everyone agrees we need this pre-season waiver cycle coming off of the new-owner draft and dead period for pick-ups.

What are we doing with the league? Entry fee?

I have a wealth of OFers and am willing to deal hitters for closers. Call me.

Team name: Pink Taco Posse

What are we doing with the league? Entry fee? I have a wealth of OFers and am willing to deal hitters for closers. Call me.Team name: Pink Taco Posse
What was the $$ last year? Does anyone want to be treasurer? I was thinking of dropping to $40 a head this year for fees. What were the payouts? We are going to run our first waivers on Monday. If we run waivers every day isnt that quick enough to make adjustments? The only difference imo is that the guy like me with 2 computers on my lap and my blackberry with paid alerts whose retired and home all the time can't get every good player as the news hits. I even have my laptop and tether while im sitting at the beach, lol. I like daily waivers just to keep it fun for all. Whose against it, Cliff? Trading is open btw. Im in and out tommorrow and gone Thursday but here Friday. Web site is paid for btw. :goodposting:

Well we are going to do this waivers on Monday. Could someone put it on the message board at cbs and tell Greco. Fin, if we do waivers every day it will only stop rewarding guys like me with no life that are on line always. How is that bad? It's still moves EVERY DAY. Anyone else not like it?

Well we are going to do this waivers on Monday. Could someone put it on the message board at cbs and tell Greco. Fin, if we do waivers every day it will only stop rewarding guys like me with no life that are on line always. How is that bad? It's still moves EVERY DAY. Anyone else not like it?
For dynasty league FCFS waivers is very unfair. I thought this POS league was folding last year, we didn't even make any moves after a certain point. With expanded rosters and the prospects having waivers once a week makes more sense.

For dynasty league FCFS waivers is very unfair. I thought this POS league was folding last year, we didn't even make any moves after a certain point. With expanded rosters and the prospects having waivers once a week makes more sense.
I agree, and have posted a couple of times suggesting weekly waivers.Pik, one of your reasons for daily waivers is to keep interest up. I think weekly waivers accomplishes that as well, probably more. Most of us don't have time to pay attention every single day. But the weekly thing would create a day for everyone to look forward to.

Shouldn't continuing first come first served FAs be a poll option:pickle:
I think that daily waivers is close to FCFS without giving guys like me the advantage who sit around the computer all day. It's better for the long term health of the league imo. I thought everyone but Fin seemed to agree with that so I didn't bother putting FCFS. If more people want it speak up and I will re-do the poll. also only 8 voted so far. Go vote or speak up here....greco.

PIK95 said:
Eephus said:
Shouldn't continuing first come first served FAs be a poll option:tumbleweed:
I think that daily waivers is close to FCFS without giving guys like me the advantage who sit around the computer all day. It's better for the long term health of the league imo. I thought everyone but Fin seemed to agree with that so I didn't bother putting FCFS. If more people want it speak up and I will re-do the poll. also only 8 voted so far. Go vote or speak up here....greco.
Fair enough, I'm voting for weeklies anyway

I am leaning towards having our first waiver after the first week of the season. I want to see those last couple of votes though before deciding every day waivers or every Sunday or Monday.

I just voted and I think clinched it for weeklies.

Also, with Ian Desmond winning the Nats' SS job, Jhonny Peralta is very available. He was just going to be keeping the spot warm anyway.

I am leaning towards having our first waiver after the first week of the season. I want to see those last couple of votes though before deciding every day waivers or every Sunday or Monday.
What about the money situation :lmao:

Eephus said:
PIK95 said:
What about the money situation :)
That. Also, returning members have been locked out of off-season additions and now we can't address any potential needs prior to opening day? Seems like a fairly big disadvantage.

What about the money situation :shrug:
That. Also, returning members have been locked out of off-season additions and now we can't address any potential needs prior to opening day? Seems like a fairly big disadvantage.
I was just thinking about this. We are going to run our first waivers on Thursday, and then once a week on Sundays after that. As for the loot im not sure. What was it last year? Anyone have opinions? Anyone want to be treasurer?

What about the money situation :shrug:
I was just thinking about this. We are going to run our first waivers on Thursday, and then once a week on Sundays after that. As for the loot im not sure. What was it last year? Anyone have opinions? Anyone want to be treasurer?
$40 was mentioned, that's fine. I can be treasurer if that is needed and no one has an issue with it. As long as everyone can paypal, it would be pretty easy.

$40 is fine w/ me.

ETA: do the new teams have their injured slot available?

What about the money situation :)
$40 was mentioned, that's fine. I can be treasurer if that is needed and no one has an issue with it. As long as everyone can paypal, it would be pretty easy.
Hired! I already paid for the website so it should be pretty straight forward. What are the payouts again?

$40 is fine w/ me.

ETA: do the new teams have their injured slot available?
Ill look.
Spartans does so im guessing its all good. I just have to put the waiver order right I think.
I moved Bedard there, giving me an extra roster spot. When can I pick someone up? Obviously the returnees should get first crack at waivers.
Everyone gets Thursday waivers with Newbies at the back of the line. Setting order now.

The waiver order is set. It would be cool if someone double checks it. Friday at 2am they will be prossesed and then again Mondays at 2am. Get your moves done.

Hired! I already paid for the website so it should be pretty straight forward. What are the payouts again?
:XLeague vote? So you are paid for, that leaves $440. $220/$145/$75 ??? First should get half, this much I'm sure of. We could split it further to include 4th getting their entry fee back. $220/$110/$70/$40 Talk amongst yourselves.

:shrug:League vote? So you are paid for, that leaves $440. $220/$145/$75 ??? First should get half, this much I'm sure of. We could split it further to include 4th getting their entry fee back. $220/$110/$70/$40 Talk amongst yourselves.
Screw 4th. I didnt get anything for third last year btw.

Users who are viewing this thread