What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Libertarians Get Scammed, Then Things Get Weird (1 Viewer)

I also like it when bad things happen to people I don't know because of their political beliefs.
Just scratches that itch, man. It's like in the movies when the pompous ####### character gets hoist by his own petard. I know sophisticated people are above enjoying such things, but us rabble love it.

In fairness, I'm not sure how this makes any point about their political beliefs. It sounds like that place in Chile wasn't particularly absent government regulation what with the multiple rights and zoning issues. Most libertarians believe in remedies for private contract rights, as well, so it's not as if they're going to be turning to remedies they don't believe in.

I did enjoy the magic tree. Hey, maybe lots of people would want to drink their coffee and tell the magic tree their plans for the day. Who are you to impose your government enforced restraints on their access to the magic tree?

The tree thing was funny. It's like buying a place on the water. You think oh I'm so excited, I'm going to sit and watch the sunset and sunrise on the water every day for the rest of my life. 6 months later you go there once a month or so.

I bet if she lived by that magic tree she would stop telling it her secrets within 3 months.

I think the OP gets boners when people he disagrees with politically get hurt somehow.
Odd that your mind goes in this direction.
I often wonder about extreme and odd behaviors that people display, like taking joy when people you don't know who disagree with you politically get hurt.
Still not sure why this makes you think about my boner.
Don't be coy, big guy.

I think the OP gets boners when people he disagrees with politically get hurt somehow.
I often wonder about extreme and odd behaviors that people display, like taking joy when people you don't know who disagree with you politically get hurt.
Maybe its because you are being a !#@$ and thus the correlation to your !#@$ ??

Right, because my comment was totally about your anatomy and not your self-important behavior. Spot on, good chap.

Maybe its because you are being a !#@$ and thus the correlation to your !#@$ ??
Or maybe there are other reasons.

Right, because my comment was totally about your anatomy and not your self-important behavior. Spot on, good chap.
It's was mostly about my anatomy, which my boner—when present—resides on.

TotallyRandomName • an hour ago

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, the irony.

TotallyRandomName TotallyRandomName • 40 minutes ago

What I meant to say, was "The invisible hand of the market provided education where it was most needed, without any need for harmful government interference." <snort>

Users who are viewing this thread