What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBG's Coverage of DFS -- What will we get during the season? (1 Viewer)

(HULK)

(Smash)
First of all, kudos to FBGs for amping up their DFS coverage with all sorts of useful articles on the topic throughout the preseason. I may not agree with every last tidbit, but I've picked up a few tips that I will be employing this season for sure.

Week 1 is rapidly approaching and I'm wondering what kind of weekly content we will see for DFS. I assume pretty much everything from last year will return (except the blog probably, unless DD is ponying up another $50K). Any new features?

One I'd like to see is a "game script" as defined by John Lee in his article yesterday. It wouldn't be too hard to whip up a nice one, and it would be very useful and time saving for us subscribers. Coupled with the fact that almost everything with the official lines being blocked by my workplace, it would be super useful to me.

If someone on staff could tip what was coming, I'd appreciate it. And if anyone else reading this thread has any bright ideas for weekly DFS content, please share them.

Last thing, first...yes, please share those ideas! We are working hard to put together a diverse amount of DFS material for those of you looking to trying the daily space...and we obviously want to give you what you want!

With regards to the other line of questioning ("What daily content will FBG provide subscribers?"), I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. There are a number of us DFS guys who are sharing our notes with regards to plans for the upcoming season to ensure that we're leaving no stone unturned. You will definitely see pieces on GPP and cash game player selection every week from multiple FootballGuys for multiple sites (not just FanDuel); I don't want to speak for Dodds, but I believe he is doing a $40K experiment this year... I think there will also be a lineup tool, similar to what was seen last year. That's just off the top of my head.

Myself? I have planned to piece-meal my player selection articles by position to allow sufficient time for each one; I am also planning on doing some sort of weekly analysis on H2H games (probably FanDuel), my results each week, and how the competition varies between levels. ...but this is all subject to change, based on feedback and timing.

Users who are viewing this thread