What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Interboard Challenge League (2 Viewers)

renesauz

IBL Representative
There's room on the FBG team in the Interboard challenge league. This is a league comprised of 12 man teams from 8 fantasy football internet boards. There's 8 different drafts going on simultaneously...8 copies of every player, and you can trade out of your own home draft and into any of the other 7. After the drafts, everyone get's lumped into one GIANT league where you play 4 to 6 games weekly. Pretty standard PPR lineups and rosters. Free.

Last two years I've made 12 or more trades during the drafts, and took a player in 6 of the 8 drafts...easy to move around for value and still get players you covet.

The first three drafts kick off next Monday, the next three 1 week later, and the last a week after that. This is a team effort, but individual titles also exist. We're looking for 3 or 4 replacement team-mates, with a preferance towards active FBG veterans. I'd like to add another staff member if possible. Current members include familiar posters Duckboy, Pictus Cat, Aaron Rudnicki, Old Milwaukee and others.

Here's a link to the 2011 MFL site. Note that the main MFL site is the incorporation of the 8 seperate drafts, and is used for lineups, etc., but most discussion of trades and trash talk is on a seperate forum. http://www34.myfantasyleague.com/2011/home/48943#0

Please PM me if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a little surprised by the underwhelming repsonse. This is one of the biggest and best boards on the internet......

just fyi...I participated in this last year for the first time...(beginners luck and gettin Cam late in the draft actually allowed me to be the top individual player)...

competing as a Team for FBG's against all of these other boards who think they are the #### is a lot of fun....FBG's finished second last year as a team...

the ability to trade draft slots across all of the drafts is truly a unique feature and a challenge to your skill....if you are looking for a great FREE way to test your all around fantasy skill against some of the best out there while also proudly being able to represent FBG's....it doesn't get much better than this....

would love to see some of the Mock Draft crowd jump in....we could kick some ###....

I am interested, but honestly, I have no clue what this trading between leagues thing is???
I was confused as hell as well....but in simple terms....1. There are 8 different (12 team snake) drafts going on at one time. 2. You will be assigned to one of those drafts and be given a normal draft slot. 3. So lets say you get into draft (B), and are assigned the 3rd draft slot.4. You CAN participate in this draft like normal and not make any trades. So you would have the 1.03 pick, 2.10, 3.03, etc. And you are just trying to field a team as normal.5. However, you can trade within your draft or within other drafts.Example: Let's say you are in Draft (B) and you take at: 1.03 (B) Rice 2.10 (B) Welker (but you really wanted Gronk but he was already gone in your draft)3.03 (B) ?But you look over in Draft (D) and see they are at pick 3.09 and Gronk is still available.You could contact the owner of that draft pick in that draft and offer him your 3.03 pick in your draft for his 3.09 pick in his draft, which would allow you to add the player that you covet (Gronk) to your team. That other owner would probably be willing to do that beccause he might like what is still on the board in your draft (B) at the 3.03 slot. So you are able to get the player you wanted and he is able to kinda move up 6 slots where more players are available that he might want. So now you have:1.03 (B) Rice 2.10 (B) Welker 3.08 (D) Gronk4.10 (B) ?5.03 (B) ?But what happens more often is that you may trade straight up (draft slot for draft slot) but then also flip flop with that other person in later rounds so that they will make the deal with you.Example:So now you see Lynch is still available in draft (G) at 4.02. But your next pick in your draft is 4.10 and Lynch is gone. You could offer that other owner your 4.10 and 5.03 for his 4.02 and his 5.11. So you could get the player you want in the 4th round of his draft, and while he drops 8 slots in your draft in round 4, he is also able to move up and take your 5.03 pick in your draft which moves him up 9 spots in that round.So now you have:1.03 (B) Rice 2.10 (B) Welker 3.08 (D) Gronk4.10 (G) Lynch5.11 (G) ?6.10 (B) ?7.03 (B) ?8.10 (B) ?etc....it's kind of fun...cause it gives you the ability to shop for guys you really want....you can make 0 trades or 20...after you have assembled your team....you are then just randomly assigned like 6 games a week....you plug in one lineup for all 6 games....each week you go 6-0, 5-1, whatever....you could end up playing a guy that also has Rice, etc...they use Dodd's Trade calculator to make sure trading of draft slots or players is not slanted to far one way or the other...

It takes a little getting used to, but it is actually quite a fun, unique league. Last year was my first year, and I surprisingly did well (I came in about 9th overall in the individuals). We have some great teammates in there, such as Stinkin' Ref, who did indeed come in first overall (no small task). FBG overall as a board came in 2nd, and for awhile we were beating on the doors for first place.

Time to man-up and show these other boards who the boss is!

Won this league a few years back. Don't sign up for this league unless you can be hardcore for a few weeks. The key to the board winning is active communication and trading during the draft.

That said it's a blast.

It's not as hard as it sounds. We tend to put rookies in the later drafts so they can just draft like they normally would until they're comfortable.

We have 9 vets this year, many of them with 3 or more years experiance with the format. You don't have to be a super-trader to do this.

Come on man.........join up and represent Footballguys.com !!!!

Be part of taking on the other sites, taking home bragging rights and the start of a Dynasty.

I'm a little surprised by the underwhelming repsonse. This is one of the biggest and best boards on the internet......
I would suggest either/both posting in the Shark Pool where there are a lot more eyes at this time of year or just inviting specific members who you feel to be better drafters - Team Legacy and radballs come to mind (of those not already on the team or have excused themselves here). I will be back to help the FBG team

I will be willing to join, but I will be pressed for time and much prefer to take part in one of the first drafts if that is possilbe. I did this for a couple of years, but am really busy in August.

Let me know if I can get in an early draft.

Thanks

for those fellow FBG/Mock Draft crew that might like to follow.....Ref's IBL roster thru 12 of 18 rounds....that will be teamed up with other FBG's and competing against The Huddle, Fantasy Sharks, FFLW, Cafe, etc.....not sure if other FBG's will post theirs here or not...

have to start 1-1-2-1-1-1.......max 2 RB's, max 4 WR's, max 2 TE's...

12 teams in each draft...

7th pick in Draft(H):

5.07 (H) QB: Matt Ryan

3.10 (G) RB: Jamal Charles

7.12 (G) RB: Peyton Hillis

7.07 (H) RB: Kevin Smith

8.06 (H) RB: Donald Brown

11.07(H) RB: Cedric Benson

2.01 (G) WR: Brandon Marshall

3.07 (H) WR: Jeremy Maclin

3.04 (G) WR: Jordy Nelson

9.07 (H) WR: Randall Cobb

9.10 (G) WR: Justin Blackmon

12.06 (H) San Francisco DST

Started off by trading 1.07 and 2.06 in (H) for 1.12 and 2.01 in (G). I wanted Julio Jones and another WR and was certain I could get that there. No such luck, Julio’s ADP skyrocketed after that preseason game and he was taken way before 1.12.

So at 1.12 I took Brady and at 2.01 I took Marshall. Didn’t want Brady as I really wanted to getRyan later as I think he puts up similar stats this year at a discount. Was pissed off so just took Brady.

I really wanted Jordy Nelson so when I saw him still available in the 3rd in (G) I offered Brady for that OTC pick and a pretty nice bump (which netted me Charles). So I basically traded Brady for Nelson/Charles. I was able to keep my original 3rd round pick in(H) and pick up two 3rd rounders in (G). I did lose my 4th in (H). That’s really about the only explanation needed for the rest of the roster, minor moving around after that.

Not real sure I could be more happy based on my personal opinions of these players. Guys I was targeting later(Hillis, Smith, Brown, Benson, Cobb, and Blackmon) all ended up on my roster. Am hoping Blackmon becomes a steal. I did not necessarily plan on drafting that many RB’s but the value was too good to pass up. Plan going in was to pretty much punt the TE position. I’m targeting Chandler/MarLewis/Allen later and will probably just roll with 1 TE/PK/DST.

In the 12th I was deciding between Locker or a DST. Decided that since I was punting the TE position, I should probably lock up a solid every week DST instead of a QB2. This makes my weekly starting lineup stronger and hopefully gets me back some of the points I lose at TE.

My squad is done.

QB: Michael Vick, Robert Griffin III

RB: Matt Forte, Steven Jackson, Ahmad Bradshaw, Isaac Redman, Kendall Hunter, Isaiah Pead

WR: Andre Johnson, Demaryius Thomas, Michael Crabtree, Malcolm Floyd, Laurent Robinson

TE: Dustin Keller, Owen Daniels, Heath Miller

PK: Nate Kaeding

DEF: Steelers

Everybody always goes nuts for WRs in these leagues. While it's not my strongest position, I think I'm good enough there with 2 everyweek studs (hopefully) and then a WR3BC.

That always helps push RB value down the board and I think I wound up with 4 starters plus a high-upside backup and a handcuff.

I love the depth at TE this year so I decided to wait. Hopefully Keller becomes the #1 weapon in NY this year or Daniels rebounds. Should be ok there I think.

Not sure I've ever had Vick on my team, but felt like the value was too good to pass up. If he stays healthy, he can obviously be a top-5 QB. RGIII might not be too far behind so given the scoring system, I think this combo should be a strength.

Hoping to move a RB like Bradshaw or Redman for an upgrade at WR or TE. Will see.

'Aaron Rudnicki said:
My squad is done.QB: Michael Vick, Robert Griffin IIIRB: Matt Forte, Steven Jackson, Ahmad Bradshaw, Isaac Redman, Kendall Hunter, Isaiah PeadWR: Andre Johnson, Demaryius Thomas, Michael Crabtree, Malcolm Floyd, Laurent RobinsonTE: Dustin Keller, Owen Daniels, Heath MillerPK: Nate KaedingDEF: SteelersEverybody always goes nuts for WRs in these leagues. While it's not my strongest position, I think I'm good enough there with 2 everyweek studs (hopefully) and then a WR3BC.That always helps push RB value down the board and I think I wound up with 4 starters plus a high-upside backup and a handcuff.I love the depth at TE this year so I decided to wait. Hopefully Keller becomes the #1 weapon in NY this year or Daniels rebounds. Should be ok there I think.Not sure I've ever had Vick on my team, but felt like the value was too good to pass up. If he stays healthy, he can obviously be a top-5 QB. RGIII might not be too far behind so given the scoring system, I think this combo should be a strength.Hoping to move a RB like Bradshaw or Redman for an upgrade at WR or TE. Will see.
It's been awhile since I was in this league, but I remember running QBs being huge. I really like what you did here Aaron.

:thumbup: on posting the teams ref

I drafted in A from the 8 hole - a touchy position in PPR drafts > you just hope a viable player is there for you unless you want to start your draft with a butt guy .............. so I was happy to start my draft like Rud with Matt Forte........ even happier to add Jamaal Charles at 2.05

Here is the full team with (rounds)

QB - Eli Manning (5.08) & Tim Tebow (14.05)

Eli is always undervalued and always gives you solid, good production so for waiting on a QB I was happy to roll with him and in normal leagues/times would just go solo but thought Tebow had upside as a player I don't have to use unless I want to - can always ditch him for a better Week 11 play if I need to

RB - Forte (1.08), Charles (2.05), Michael Bush (9.08), Jacquizz Rodgers (10.05), & Rashad Jennings (12.05)

As I said really like the start ... would have preferred Hillis over Bush but he went earlier than I thought. In this league you can only play two RB each week but you want to have two really good options and I think I am fine here.

WR - Percy Harvin (3.08), Antonio Brown (4.05), Robert Meachem (6.05), Lance Moore (8.05), Terrell Owens (13.08), & Mario Manningham (18.05)

Love my top two guys and then threw darts to have a third play but was delighted with Lance Moore - with Meachem gone and Henderson struggling and Brees likely chucking even more this year he is always a nice option. Jury still out on Meachem in San Diego but the waiver wire is there when you need it

TE - Tony Gonzalez (7.08) & Coby Fleener (11.08)

Gonzo just keeps producing and seventh round was a nice value. Fleener with Luck could be better in his first year in Indy than most rookie TE

K - David Akers (15.08)

Lots of opportunities for a strong leg

DST - Buffalo Bills (17.08) & Arizona Cardinals (16.05)

A DST committe that I like this year - Cardinals worth drafting just for Patrick Peterson potential ..... but their whole D played well in the second half last year and will have lots of opportunities this season

Certainly think it is a good enough start to put me in a place to help the FBG team try and improve and go for the title this year

Team Old Milwaukee;

Ryan Fitzpatrick

Alex Smith

Darren McFadden

Trent Richardson

Shonn Greene

Evan Royster

Timmy Hightower

Mike Wallace

Stevie Johnson

Kenny Britt

Malcom Floyd

Nate Burlesson

Steve Smith STL

Aaron Hernandez

Jason Witten

Scott Chandler

Bills ST/D

Jason Hanson K

Lets rumble and take the title home men!

Here I am through 13 rounds thus far...has been a blast...also include some commentary on my thoughts and what happened:

QB: Eli Manning, Andrew Luck

RB: McCoy, McFadden, Don. Brown, Gerhart, Powell

WR: Dez Bryant, D. Jackson, Lloyd, L. Moore, LaFell, Sanders

TE: Keller, Olsen

DEF: Philly, Ravens

K: Bullock

1.04H (LeSean McCoy), 2.09H (Darren McFadden), 3.04H (Dez Bryant), 4.12G (Brandon Lloyd), 5.04H (DeSean Jackson), 6.09H (Eli Manning), 7.04H (Lance Moore), 8.09G (Donald Brown), 9.04H (Brandon LaFell), 10.06D (Dustin Keller) 10.09H (Greg Olsen), 11.04H (Andrew Luck), 13.04G (Philadelphia Def), 14.09H, 15.04H, 16.09H, 17.04H, 18.09H

QBs: Liked getting Manning, but others slipped and I wonder whether I could have gotten another WR had I waited on Cutler and Schaub as a combo, which was my plan. With Manning, I had Schaub and Luck staring at me and went with Luck for the upside, since I will not need him much.

RBs: Totally thrown by this. In 7 of 8 drafts, Calvin went right at 1.04, which is where I was picking, but McCoy fell to me. I am fine with that, but it did totally throw my strategy of going Calvin/best WR avail/D. Murray in the first three rounds. Then, I was shocked when I woke up in the morning, and McFadden was sitting there at 2.09 and took him, knowing I will always start 2 RBs. Traded to get Brown to cover for bye/injuries, as I will likely have two RBs starting regardless.

WRs: Obviously, something has to be a weaker spot and this is it. They shot off the board in H (which is why I had McFadden), which very much surprised me since they went at a quicker pace than the first 6 drafts (injuries to Matthews and Richardson actually quickened the pace of WRs and did not bump RBs much). Dez, D. Jackson and Lloyd are a fine starting 3, but there seems to be a lot of boom/bust littered in those three. I grabbed Moore early, because I felt like I needed a stabilizer and he may get more starts than I intend. Finally, got LaFell, who I really like and it would not surprise me at all if he gets a couple of starts.

TE: Traded into D and got him in the 10th...in hind sight, I paid more for Brown when I could have gotten him in the 10th in D, but at that point, I wanted a TE who was decent enough that I did not have to alter my draft and miss on value somewhere else because I "had" to have a TE. Coupled with Olsen, I am happy with the duo.

Def: On the Brown deal, I fell into a later pick in G, which worked out for me since there was an earlier Def run in H than G, so I got the Def I really wanted.

Plan on getting another RB and WR somewhere, and a kicker and have one final "wild card" pick. Overall, I think it went well for my first draft in this format.

ETA: 8/26 - ended up getting Gerhart and Powell at RB, Sanders at WR, Raven D and Bullock at K to finish off the draft.

Here I am through 13 rounds thus far...has been a blast...also include some commentary on my thoughts and what happened:

QB: Eli Manning, Andrew Luck

RB: McCoy, McFadden, Don. Brown

WR: Dez Bryant, D. Jackson, Lloyd, L. Moore, LaFell

TE: Keller, Olsen

DEF: Philly

K:

1.04H (LeSean McCoy), 2.09H (Darren McFadden), 3.04H (Dez Bryant), 4.12G (Brandon Lloyd), 5.04H (DeSean Jackson), 6.09H (Eli Manning), 7.04H (Lance Moore), 8.09G (Donald Brown), 9.04H (Brandon LaFell), 10.06D (Dustin Keller) 10.09H (Greg Olsen), 11.04H (Andrew Luck), 13.04G (Philadelphia Def), 14.09H, 15.04H, 16.09H, 17.04H, 18.09H

QBs: Liked getting Manning, but others slipped and I wonder whether I could have gotten another WR had I waited on Cutler and Schaub as a combo, which was my plan. With Manning, I had Schaub and Luck staring at me and went with Luck for the upside, since I will not need him much.

RBs: Totally thrown by this. In 7 of 8 drafts, Calvin went right at 1.04, which is where I was picking, but McCoy fell to me. I am fine with that, but it did totally throw my strategy of going Calvin/best WR avail/D. Murray in the first three rounds. Then, I was shocked when I woke up in the morning, and McFadden was sitting there at 2.09 and took him, knowing I will always start 2 RBs. Traded to get Brown to cover for bye/injuries, as I will likely have two RBs starting regardless.

WRs: Obviously, something has to be a weaker spot and this is it. They shot off the board in H (which is why I had McFadden), which very much surprised me since they went at a quicker pace than the first 6 drafts (injuries to Matthews and Richardson actually quickened the pace of WRs and did not bump RBs much). Dez, D. Jackson and Lloyd are a fine starting 3, but there seems to be a lot of boom/bust littered in those three. I grabbed Moore early, because I felt like I needed a stabilizer and he may get more starts than I intend. Finally, got LaFell, who I really like and it would not surprise me at all if he gets a couple of starts.

TE: Traded into D and got him in the 10th...in hind sight, I paid more for Brown when I could have gotten him in the 10th in D, but at that point, I wanted a TE who was decent enough that I did not have to alter my draft and miss on value somewhere else because I "had" to have a TE. Coupled with Olsen, I am happy with the duo.

Def: On the Brown deal, I fell into a later pick in G, which worked out for me since there was an earlier Def run in H than G, so I got the Def I really wanted.

Plan on getting another RB and WR somewhere, and a kicker and have one final "wild card" pick. Overall, I think it went well for my first draft in this format.
Outside of LaFel I take this team any day and twice on Sunday.

I was drafting from the 1.03C slot. Was pleasantly surprised to get Foster there. McCoy and Rice were taken 1.01 and 1.02. Since this league is a PPR and you have a little flexibility in what starting lineup to use, I decided to go stronger TE, getting Gates and Pettigrew, since I knew my WRs would be a bit weaker, having traded Demariyus Thomas straight up for DeMarco Murray. I just think RBs this year are a LOT thinner than usual. Too many ?? and although Murray is a ?? himself and can be a risk, I decided to roll the dice and pair him up with Foster.

2.10C Drew Brees

15.03C Mark Sanchez

Got a top QB late in the 2nd. Couldn't give up the steady production that Brees will give me. Barring injury, I don't think I'll need Sanchez much.

1.03C Arian Foster

3.03C Demaryius Thomas TRADED

TRADED FOR: Demarco Murray (3.07B)

9.03C DeAngelo Williams

12.10C LaGarrette Blount

16.10C Tim Hightower

IF they collectively stay healthy, this could definitely work. Big IF.

5.03C DeSean Jackson

6.10C Santonio Holmes

8.10C Lance Moore

10.10C Justin Blackmon

13.03C Doug Baldwin

18.10C Mario Manningham

Collectively a bunch of #1 or #2 WRs. I can live with that. Won't have too many blowup games from this group, but again, I can start just 2 per week if I want.

4.10C Antonio Gates

7.03C Brandon Pettigrew

Loving this duo.

11.03C SF 49ers DST

I decided to just go one DST, and decided to snag the best one.

14.10C Stephen Gostkowski

17.03C Garrett Hartley

Probably should have just stuck with one kicker.

7.02F Robert Griffin III (10), 14.02A Alex Smith (9)

1.02F LeSean McCoy (7), 4.11F Steven Jackson (9), 9.01 Donald Brown (4), 10.04F Mark Ingram (6), 18.11 Tim Hightower (10)

2.12G Percy Harvin (11), 3.02F Steve Smith (Car) (6), 7.01F Reggie Wayne (4), 8.11F Mike Williams (TB) (5), 13.02f Doug Baldwin (11), 17.02F Juron Criner (5)

5.03D Vernon Davis (9), 9.11E Jared Cook (11), 15.02F Heath Miller (4)

12.11F Philadelphia DST (7) 16.06D Mason Crosby (10)

Like my squad a lot. A little bit of risk at QB, but there are always options on the WW in this league. RB values are usually depressed a bit in these drafts since you only need to start 1, but if Brown and INgram both hit I should be able to flip one of them for a WR3 fairly easily. If I can't...I still have all my byes well covered. Hightower is a likely drop for a bye K or DST unless he runs away with the Washington job. Figured that was a better gamble than a longshot WR, a TE4, or a QB who will likely be available on waivers anyway. (Likely starters)

Standings through week three:

Won Loss Tie Percent GB Last Week

Dynasty Football.....145-107 .575 - (39-45)

Football Guys..........139-113 .552 6 (48-36)

FF LiveWire.............134-118 .532 11 (40-42)

FF Today.................134-118 .532 11 (54-30)

The Huddle..............123-129 .488 22 (28-56)

Fantasy Sharks.......123-129 .488 22 (54-30)

Fantasy Guru..........118-134 .468 27 (40-42)

FF Cafe.....................92-160 .365 53 (33-52)

Just six games behind.

Really like our chances!!!

Standings Thru Week 4: (nice work boys)

Board Won-Loss-Tie ..Percent GB (Last Week)

Football Guys........187-149-0 .557 - (48-36)

FF Today..............186-150-0 .554 1 (52-32)

Dynasty Football...184-152-0 .548 3 (39-45)

FF LiveWire...........170-166-0 .506 17 (36-48)

Fantasy Guru........163-173-0 .485 24 (45-39)

Fantasy Sharks.....158-178-0 .470 29 (35-49)

The Huddle............157-179-0 .467 30 (34-50)

FF Cafe.................139-197-0 .414 48 (47-37)

wow - thanks for picking me up guys - after going 6-1 and 7-0 the last two weeks I could only manage 2 wins this week - Antonio Brown off and Eli with a poor game.

LET'S Keep the Lead!

I am getting smoked...sorry guys...been trying to stay at .500, but got shellacked this week. Thought I would be a contender, but it is not working out that way. Honestly, I thought I would be $$$ with the "Irish Twins" at RB, but they are killing me.

obviously we can't tell until tomorrow but hopefully we improved again this week. I know Gringo had a good week - he beat me by less than a point as were at both at 161+

Sweet Love I can cover you this week but get those doggies moving

obviously we can't tell until tomorrow but hopefully we improved again this week. I know Gringo had a good week - he beat me by less than a point as were at both at 161+Sweet Love I can cover you this week but get those doggies moving
When I got McCoy instead of Calvin at the 4th spot (only one in 8 drafts who had a "big three" RB fall to him) and then have McFadden at his doorstep on the turn (again, the lowest he fell), I thought the league was my oyster...instead, I feel like the guy who got drunk and ate bad oysters and is giving up his sunday to worship the porcelain God.

obviously we can't tell until tomorrow but hopefully we improved again this week. I know Gringo had a good week - he beat me by less than a point as were at both at 161+Sweet Love I can cover you this week but get those doggies moving
When I got McCoy instead of Calvin at the 4th spot (only one in 8 drafts who had a "big three" RB fall to him) and then have McFadden at his doorstep on the turn (again, the lowest he fell), I thought the league was my oyster...instead, I feel like the guy who got drunk and ate bad oysters and is giving up his sunday to worship the porcelain God.
been there and done that on both counts

FFToday...................237-183 (51-33) -

Football Guys...........231- 189 (44-40) 6

Fantasy Sharks.........219-200-1 (61-22-1) 17.5

Dynasty Football.......215-205 (31-53) 22

FF LiveWire...............212-207-1 (42-41-1) 24.5

FF Guru.....................203-217 (40-44) 34

Huddle.......................195-225 (38-46) 42

FF Cafe......................167-253 (28-56) 70

6 games behind.

Went 3-4 this week despite posting a very good score of 132.

We're still doing very well overall.

Hey guys - just in case anyone reads this before Sunday, have a tricky lineup selection with injuries and bye weeks ...

WR3 - Josh Gordon or Mario Manningham?

then

Flex - Jacquizz Rodgers or loser of WR choice?

TIA (I have finished debate with myself on this but appreciate other thoughts)

Hey guys - just in case anyone reads this before Sunday, have a tricky lineup selection with injuries and bye weeks ...WR3 - Josh Gordon or Mario Manningham?thenFlex - Jacquizz Rodgers or loser of WR choice?TIA (I have finished debate with myself on this but appreciate other thoughts)
Cap,I would go Gordon for WR3 role...for the flex, I think it is a coin toss, but I would go Rodgers over Manningham.

'Sweet Love said:
'Captain Hook said:
Hey guys - just in case anyone reads this before Sunday, have a tricky lineup selection with injuries and bye weeks ...WR3 - Josh Gordon or Mario Manningham?thenFlex - Jacquizz Rodgers or loser of WR choice?TIA (I have finished debate with myself on this but appreciate other thoughts)
Cap,I would go Gordon for WR3 role...for the flex, I think it is a coin toss, but I would go Rodgers over Manningham.
probably go Gordon as well....but then I would maybe think about Manningham......is the Giant secondary still beat up...?....will Manningham be matched up against the guys that made Ogletree look like an all pro..?...fwiw I have plugged Rodgers in in a few other leagues this yaer and have gotten very little so I'm a little bitter....

I'm at 131, and think I will hit 6-1 (and that is even when my "smart" phone chose not start a TE for me). Luckily it has yet to cause me a loss...don't thank me though, I owe you guys for going 1-6 last week...lol.

After a nice 7-0 record a couple of weeks ago, I've now gone 3-4 and 3-4. :rant:

I very nearly pulled off a few extra victories this week with the MNF game, since Gates finally decided to wake up. But right now, my

double TE combo isn't working very well. But not much I can do because my WRs just plain suck. Holmes out for the year really hurt.

Hey guys...have a bit of a situation. My cpu crashed and I can't remember the password to the MFL site. I never changed what was given to us originally, so could someone please PM me the password (or Rene if you could create a new password) that would be great. I do not think I set me lineup for this week and do not want a goose egg.

4-3 on the early results but I have Forte tonight and need (for other leagues) 18+ from him tonight so that might get me an extra skin ...somewhere in low 120s

Users who are viewing this thread