What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***** HARD DELETE ***** (1 Viewer)

johnnycakes

Footballguy
Talk to me about sliding closer doors. My dayghter's room has a shallow (not walk-in) closet and the effing closet door came off the tracks already. I don't care if I have to have them custom-made, but I' need to find a closet door that can take some abuse and NOT come off the tracks unless I want to take it off the tracks. Preferably solid core. Any recommendation?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never had a sliding closet door come off the tracks, unless I intentionally take it off. However, a solution might be to remove the doors and hang curtains/fabric in front of the closet. That's what my daughter did. Not as a solution to bad doors, but just because she likes it.

You know you may want to remove that reference. It makes it awful easy to find your address which will probably mean it gets real easy to find your personal info. That hasn't always worked out well around here.

You know you may want to remove that reference. It makes it awful easy to find your address which will probably mean it gets real easy to find your personal info. That hasn't always worked out well around here.
Too late...
Well it would be nice if the people that quoted it also deleted their posts.
I'm assuming its schtick, but if he's that dumb to post specifics like that then he kind of deserves it.

I would build some new closet doors using the wood from the old closet doors. When those fail, use that wood to make new doors.

Rinse repeat as they wear down. You will never be without a closet door.

Too late...
I'm assuming its schtick, but if he's that dumb to post specifics like that then he kind of deserves it.
I'm going to deliver a boat load of illegal Chinese immigrants to his house.

Too late...
Order Chinese food every night to his house!

HahahahahahaahhH A hahahahahahhahahahahhHahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhHahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahagahahhHAHAHAHAHAH

Too late...
Order Chinese food every night to his house!

HahahahahahaahhH A hahahahahahhahahahahhHahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhHahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahagahahhHAHAHAHAHAH
Sign him up to the Columbia Record Club and request cassettes

Too late...
While I do think JC could buy a $3 million home, I don't think he bought that one.

We just bought a house that cost about 12% of that price and we are going to switch out the bifold closet doors with regular hinged doors. I really hate those bifold doors. They always seem to get stuck or don't operate very well and they never seem to line up correctly.

We had a set of sliders custom made at Home Depot for our kids room (the aperture had slightly odd dimensions). 2 panels, aluminum frame with black board finish on the panels (you can get wood, mirrored, etc.). They're holding up well. Can't remember the exact brand. We had to actually go to the store and select/order them, it wasn't an online thing.

Too late...
While I do think JC could buy a $3 million home, I don't think he bought that one.
I tend to take people at their word here. If he didn't then no problem I guess. I can imagine being proud of buying such a grand house and wanting to say so. He seems to do well so I figured it was within the realm of possibility at least.

Users who are viewing this thread